{8} Dash

Reign

Hearing my alarm go off I groan. I wish I could sleep all day and not do anything.

Staring at the ceiling I start to reminisce about last and wonder if I was moving to fast. But I shake the thought off and get up.

I take a shower, wash my hair, and brush my teeth. I just know my hair was looking all type of ways last night but it happens especially when you're in the moment.

Realizing the time I hurry and get dressed, i'm supposed to be having meeting with someone for my dad. Walking out the entrance I see Ms.Dina having a conversation with Samuel...more like flirting with the poor man. I tap her shoulder, she turns and gives me a smirk.

"Hello Ms. I didn't feel too good, how was your night?" She crosses her arms.

I roll my eyes. "It was pleasant, how about yours?" I ask with a smirk.

"Not as good as yours, on your way back in tell me everything." She says walking back towards the building.

In the car I get a call from Amber asking if I feel up to work tomorrow, someone called out again and I tell her sure but I would prefer to work on the 1st floor. She tells me i'm in no position to make suggestions but she'll allow it this time because of the other night. She hangs up and I'm about to call Rage but see a random number has texted me. Thinking it maybe Luca I texted back.

I park outside of the building address he gave me and see it's a PetAdoption Center. Walking in the building, i'm greeted by one of the associates.

"Hi, i'm here for a meeting with Cheyenne."

"That'll be me." The vibrant red head says. "You must be, Aubrei?" She smiles politely.

She's cute.

I nod, "Nice to meet you." I shake her hand. She shows me all the animals around the store. We get to the pups and I see a beautiful golden brown Maltipoo and i'm in love. Cheyenne tells me that he's a boy and is about 5 months old, she also gives me a pamphlet on Maltipoos.

"I like your hair." I look up from the booklet and smile at her.

"Thank you. I like yours too, that color looks good on you." I flirt. She blushes, biting her lip to keep from cheesing so hard.

"Thanks." She looks away and clears her throat. "So, which one did you have your eye on?"

I point at the golden maltipoo. She gets him and bring him to me.

30 minutes later i'm signing adoption papers. She tells me it'll take about 2 or 3 hours, to medicate and pamper him.

For the time being I decide to go to my dads house and to see my brothers. Walking in the door i'm about to speak until I see their eyes widened. I look across from them and I see Luca.

What the fuck is he doing here?

I run upstairs to my old bedroom and lock the door. Panicking I look at my phone to see that I received a message from him saying that he hopes i'm feeling better. This was almost an hour ago. I don't text him back until Dad comes up and tell me he's gone. I sigh in relief and text him thanks and I am.