{5} Malicious

Luca

characterized by malice; intending or intended to do harm.

I wake the next morning and see that i'm not in my bedroom, but Amber's. I look at the time and see it's only 15 pass 6, I get up and go to the bathroom, brush my teeth and all that then leave.

On my way home to take a shower and then get dressed, my dad calls me and says to meet him at the house in an hour there's something important we need to talk about I say okay and hang up.

Me and my dad haven't been on the best of terms lately, let's just say he wants things to go one way and I want it to go another.

I pull in the driveway of his main house and see Roman walking out pissed, I was about to ask what happened until my dad called me in. "What's going on?" I ask shutting his office door.

"Don't worry about that, I need you to make sure Amber has the second floor at Heathens is ready for tonight." Shit I forgot all about that. "The guest will arrive about 8pm, so make sure you have the top waitresses." He says and I nod.

"You and your guys need to be there on time and ready to handle busi-," I wonder what waitresses will be working the second floor. I hope it's our seniors. "Luca do you hear what i'm saying to you?"

"Yes sir." I say but my mind is focused on the new waitress. Hopefully she'll be on the first floor. She's definitely not ready for the second. "So what is this for dad is this a business meeting or are you trying to find someone?" I ask.

"Both, the person that killed Joel." He says.

Joel was dads inside rat but unfortunately he was found with a bullet hole in his chest, one in his forehead and his neck cut open. The kicker is the name Riley was carved into his forehead. "What about them?"

"They're going to be there." My father says grinning.

"And how do you know that dad?" I say.

"They dropped a piece of paper with names on them, so I invited everyone on that paper."

"Doesn't mean they're going to be there and who's to say they didn't leave that note on purpose, you're just being paranoid because you think everyone is after you." I spit.

"This is your fucking problem Luca, you're still not getting it, in this life someone will always be after you. Doesn't matter if you're being paranoid or not. Someone will always be out to get you."

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~

After leaving my fathers house, I call Amber to make sure everything going correctly and she tells me one of our senior waitresses has sprung her ankle and won't be able to come in tonight. I sigh and tell her to pull someone from the first onto the second floor.

I come to the second main house where my men are stationed and I see every one is here. Ameer and Oliver are cleaning their guns. Kian is stationing men and telling them how long their shifts are, and Des is typing away at his computer and saying something about him being able to control the clubs cameras direction from his phone.

I go upstairs to get dress and see a suit already laying on my bed, i'm confused until Ms.Bruna emerges from the closet with my shoes and a few pieces of jewelry in her hand. She is the only woman in my life that can keep me sane. "Come va signora Bruna? Bene, sì?" I ask kissing her cheek.
(How are you doing Ms.Bruna? Good, yes?)