{37} Proprietorial

behaving as if one owned a particular thing or person; possessive.

Luca

I swing the wrench again at his head, not hard enough to kill him. But hard enough to knock him out.

"Wake him up." I say and one of the guards waves smelling salt under his nose. Garrido jerks up, his eyes hazily land on me.

"Izan is going to kill you." He slurs out.

"Izan can try." I roll up my sleeves, grabbing a pair of pliers from the rack behind me. "Now, it was this hand that forced my woman against the table, ?" I take the top of his left pinky off. He screams out in agony. "And this one choked her, correct?" I completely take his right pinky and ring finger off. His screams aren't enough for me, they're nowhere near enough. I walk over to the rack and grab the serrated edge machete. "In all honesty, I don't think you should have hands. We hear about the shit you and your family do to women and kids. And it's sickening." I walk closer him. "So today, i'll make sure you never touch a soul again. Matter of fact, i'll make sure you can't even look at someone the wrong way again."

"No! No! No! No! Wait!" Garrido yells right before I let the huge blade come down on his right wrist, I begin sawing it from away from his body. I take the jagged edge knife and slice down his face, cutting his eye.

"So, you just gonna let blood splatter on that 9,000 dollar suit?" Ameer says heating up the iron.

I shrug. "I'll get another one." I then let the blade fall to his other wrist. And wonder why this motherfucker hasn't made any noise and see it's because he's out.

Or dead.

"Hey." I smack his head. "Get your ass up." Placing two fingers behind his ear, there's a faint heartbeat. Which is good, I guess. This assaulter should be dead but I can't kill him just yet. My dad wants to have a few words with him when he gets back.

Ameer brings the hot iron over pressing it against him, cauterizing his wounds.

In the meantime, I go into me and Aubrei's bedroom to shower. Once i'm done I go in the room and slip on a pair of boxers. Feeling her eyes on my every move, I turn to face her.

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~

Reign

"You just don't listen, do you?" He asks.

"Baby, I didn't-" He holds his hand up and I shut my mouth immediately. When did I become so submissive?

"It doesn't matter that you didn't know what was going to happen. I specifically told you not to leave the house and what do you do? Leave the fucking house. Do you not understand that someone is out to kill you? What about the danger you put Raven in?" He says obviously furious.

"You're making it seem like I intended on getting me and Raven kidnapped."

"Well shit, we're you?"

I laugh sarcastically, "Yep, just like I intended on getting assaulted." His shoulders drop a bit. "Yeah, you seen the video." I know he doesn't actually think I did this on purpose but him questioning if I did doesn't sit right with me. "What? You got nothing to say?" I shake my head and get up.

"Where are you going?" He follows me. "It better be to another room. Because that's the furthest i'll let you go."

Who the?

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?!" I get in his face.

"You. Aubrei. It seems like you don't understand anything when I talk plain and simple to you." He folds his arms across his broad chest. "So this is how i'll talk to you from now on. Like a dog."