{23} Yearn

Luca
❤️‍🔥

have an intense feeling of longing for something, typically something that one has lost or been separated from.

After the irrelevant talk with dad, we came to an agreement. If Aubrei comes to the gala then he won't target her anymore but if she doesn't he'll make sure I get front row seats to her execution.

Dramatic as fuck.

I look at my watch and see it's only 8pm. Walking past the living i'm stopped by Ms.Bruna. "L'angelo è tornato per sempre?" (Is the angel back for good?) She asks.

"Sì, o almeno lo spero." (Yes, or at least I hope so.) I say.

"Beh, non lasciarla andare di nuovo. Hai bisogno di felicità nella tua vita e lei lo è. L'ho visto nel momento in cui me l'hai portata. L'ho vista svanire nel momento in cui se n'è andata. Non lasciare che il passato di Santiago ti spaventi dal tuo futuro." She holds my hands and I smile at her. (Well, don't let her go again. You need happiness in your life and she is that. I saw it the moment you brought her to me. I saw it go the moment she left. Don't let Santiago's past scare you from your future.)

"You're a part of my happiness, Bruna." She kisses my cheek and shoos me away.

In my bedroom Aubrei is laying on her stomach, typing away at my laptop. She looks up and I see she's wearing my glasses.

"Why do you have on my glasses?" I ask but it comes out as a laugh.

"I wanted to see if we had the same prescription and we don't, you're basically blind." She gets up and puts the glasses on me.

"I have in contacts." I remove the glasses.

"You probably need both at the same time." She smiles up at me, wrapping her arms around my torso.

"I'm offended."

"Don't be." She stares at me like shes waiting for something. "Are you gonna kiss me or not?"

"Are you sure? I don't want you to think i'm ru-." She shuts me up by placing her lips on mine.

"You're not rushing anything." She unbuttons my shirt and pushes me on the bed. She straddles my lap then removes her shirt. My eyes instantly look to the beautiful mounds as she removes her bra. She grabs both of my hands and places them on her. I lean up and start kissing her neck, she throws her head letting me get better access. But she pushes me back down. "No, i'm in control this time."

See i'm not the type to take control over but i'll let it happen...for right now.

She kisses down my body and stops right at my trail. Before unbuckling my belt and sliding my pants down. She palms my member and I hiss, which makes her smirk. I sit up and she gets on her knees then pulls my boxers down, wasting no time she wraps her mouth around my tip collecting the precum. I gather her hair into a ponytail as she starts to bob her head. "Fuuuck, amore." I tighten the grip I have on her hair.

She takes me all the way inch by inch until her nose reaches my stomach. Her mascara starts to run down the side of her face, her eyes never leave mine and it's such a beautiful sight. My dick going in and out her throat. "You like that, don't you?" She hums in response, sending a shiver down my back. She fondles with my balls amd moments later I cum, some of my seed spills out the side of her mouth. She licks me cleans.