{29} Addled

Luca
❤️‍🔥
unable to think clearly; bewildered.

My head is killing me. I open my eyes and see i'm in Aubrei's room.

What the fuck was that dream?

"Good morning, sleepy." I look over at the voice and see Aubrei on her phone.

"Hey." I groan and sit up.

"What's wrong baby?" She asks and sits up with me.

"I have a headache." It feels like someone pummeling their fist onto of my head.

"Aw i'm sorry." She rubs the side of my arm.

I give her a small smile. "There's nothing to be sorry about, you didn't give me a headache." I get up and go in her bathroom.

"Right. I know. I'm saying sorry because you're in pain." She says from the bedroom, while I begin my morning duties.

"It's fine babe, i've been through worse. But look, I had the craziest dream last night." I say walking out of the bathroom. She nods a bit hesitantly, before asking me what it was about. "We had a kid, no we had two kids. Their names were Logan and Renzo. And you were pregnant with our third and fourth child." I say with the goofiest grin on my face. Her face is molded into shock. I grab both of her hands. "Are we?"

"God, no!" Well damn. "Not that I wouldn't want a family with you, I just don't think we're ready." She rushes out. I agree with her, we aren't ready. Though I wouldn't mind a little us around here though. But I have to much to do with my businesses. She does too, helping me run my restaurants which I can not stop thanking her for.

Restaurant.

Amber.

We got into a argument, or was it me and Aubrei?

"Did we argue about something last night?" She looks down at her clothed feet and nods. "Was it bad? I can't seem to remember."

"A little, we had a few words with each other. You had a couple of drinks at your restaurant, that's probably why." She says and I see a bit of sadness in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, for whatever we were arguing about. I'm sure whatever it was, you were right about it." I give her a small smile.

"It's fine, it's in the past. We should hurry up we have a Christmas party to finish planning. I have to be at Devine in a couple of hours." I look at the time and see it 11 in the morning.

"You know that I admire you? And everything you're doing for me. I couldn't get none of this done without you, mio amore. So thank you again." My love gives me a warm smile and i'm greeted with her metal retainer again. I lean closer and press my lips against her.

"You're welcome, i'll always be there when you need me." She rubs her thumb across my cheek.

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~
Reign

At Luca's house he called for a meeting to explain the Christmas party.

Only a handful of people he doesn't know will be there, it will mostly be his family and close friends. He still wants extra security there, just in case.