Chapter 30: The Guild

Ryuu...

"Just give up! I won't let you ruin everything for us!" I shouted at them as I jumped away and plunged anither gesture. I threw at them one big swipe after another. At first they had a hard time dodging it, but little by little they avoided my attacks smoothly. They are such pests. I knew we were going to encounter a few bumps in our plan, but not as bumpy as this.

"We won't let you hurt Aka any longer!" the fire dragonslayer shouted as he plunged himself onto me with a fiery fist.

I easily stopped him with one slice of course, but I let my guard too low. A metal pillar had hit me on the back as if I was a baseball. I flew a few feet across where the Sky dragonslayer was ready for an attack. Another roar.

They gave me little time to defend myself. I was once again sent flying. This time I flew low as I hitnthe dirt and roll over all the pointy rocks and pebbles.

When the force has wore off, I was made to face the sky only to find the Flame Dragon descending down on me at a fast pace. I attempted to slice him with one gesture seeing that he had no escape, but the blonde made sure that my arm stayed in its place with her whip. I tried moving my other arm, but I couldn't. I tried moving my legs, but it was hopeless. I was injured beyond belief.

I can't be defeated this easily. I'm the leader. I'm the one they all trust to protect them. How could I defeated so easily?

I was born nowhere. My parents left me in the forest when I was a new born child. Rumors say that I was left there because I was born with red eyes when both parents had brown ones. They believed I was cursed. My parents easily gave up on me and they left me, a baby, outside to fend for myself.

How did I know?

Lady Dracul told me.

She raised me.