Chapter 7:The sad and happy memories

Author...

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you my magic earlier, then such a predicament could've been avoided. I'm really sorry!" Aka bowed right in the middle of the whole guild showing her sign of apology. They finally got back from the East Forest, after all that drama.

The whole guild was on guard, as if there was a monster in front of them, making Aka feeling uncomfortable Maybe only Natsu and others accepted me, the guild hasn't. she though, stepping back, getting ready to run away, but from behind, someone suddenly held her hand, looking down she saw Master Makarov! Looking at his children with his usual look, after clearing his throat, he shouted...

"What are ya waiting for? Let's get the party started!"All suddenly the whole guild cheered, from above, confetties rained down, the guild members moved all to the side showing different sweets and Mirajane was on stage getting ready to sing. The usual party in Fairy Tail, but to Aka it was the first time she saw such a fun atmosphere. That many smiling faces. Such a view left her glued to her place as the others were drinking, eating, laughing, some were fighting, while some were listening to Mirajane and Gajeel (??!!) singing on stage.

"How about we get something to eat?" the girl was only snapped out when her companion had tugged her dress and pulled her towards the table.

Variety of snacks were on it! Chocolate bars, cupcakes, cakes, candies, brownies, jam, and so much more. It was like there were shiny diamonds reflecting on Aka's eyes and, funny as it was, she was even drooling!

"Haha, here you go" from beside her, Levy gave her a big plate filled with these delicious sweets! "It has one of each kind of food that's on this table. Enjoy!"

Aka first stared at the plate then at her, seeing that she looks so happy and trustworthy, she took it with a smile and immediately dug in.

"Here's yours, little kitty." then Lissana also offered Kuro the same-sized plate, of course, the same as Aka, she had to accept.

The party went on until the sun was setting.

Lucy...

"Lucy don't you think you ate too much? You'll get fatter..."

"Shut up, Cat!!" I shouted at that irritating blue cat after saying such a lie. I mean, come on! I don't always eat sweets! This is the first time I've ever seen so many! "I'm going to eat to my hearts content  Hmph!" I just stuck out my tongue at him and continued to fill my plate for seconds. Yes, this is only the second round, it's Happy who's over reacting.

"If you continue getting seconds, nothing will be left for Aka and Kuro" oh geez. What does he think I am?! An eating machine?!

But now that he mentioned it... Where is Aka and Kuro?

Aka...

If you go behind the Guild's building, it's a perfect place to watch the sunset. I decided to leave the crowd for awhile because I'm not used to such an atmosphere, but I guess I'd have to.

"So Aka, do you like Fairy Tail?" Kuro asked with a smile on her face, not removing her gaze from the sunset.

Let's see...

"Unlike the previous guilds we joined, they're noisy, they're messy, they're violent and most of all, they made me reveal my life secret." I sighed looking back at all the tiring situations they put me in, but then smiled  afterwards. "Yet, also unlike our previous guilds, they didn't throw us away, they didn't abuse us and they didn't treat us like monsters after finding out about my magic instead they treated us like family... now what do you think my answer might be?" 

"Hahaha, its obviously not a no. Now, we can therefore conclude that we'd be staying here for a long time right?" she then asked but this time, facing me.

I've been waiting for this moment a long time ago. To answer that question with pure sincerety and happiness that could be shown from my heart.

I also looked at her, smiled and , at last, answered "Yes"

Lucy...

I know it's wrong to listen in on someone's  conversation, butI was happy to hear that she'd stay here and finally open up to us.  The more the merrier I say.

Oh, hehe, I forgot say that I was looking for them when I found them here. I was about to give them  a plate, but then I overheard their conversation and it stopped in my tracks.

Hearing how she compared us to her former guilds, I wanted to ask the name of those guilds, confront them and tell them that they were stupid to let someone like Aka go.

But I guess it's none of my business for now.