Final Author's Note

I really enjoyed writing this. To be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of Fairy Tail out there. I'm sure there are other people who could answer more questions about Fairy Tail correctly than I could. I'm not even so sure about some of the character's personalities here. But I still wrote it either way.

Why?

Fairy Tail just embodies one of the few things I like about the world: Friendship. A friendship that is so close to the relationship of family. I had to write something about it when my mind kept shouting: "You need to write this out nerd!" So I did.

The funnest part of writing this fanfic was creating the characters and their back stories. Yeah, I gave them extremely sad pasts and I know I broke some hearts out there (maybe?) But that's the fun in it. (Gosh I sound like a total sadist.)

Fun fact: Originally, I was planning on killing off Aka and letting Kuro go out and find the other exceeds, but I somehow still wanted Darc Dracul (Specially Ryuu and Koujiro) to have a role. It was a sudden change of plans but I think it still ended well. I like it better this way too.

I used to ship RyuuHibika too, but after some change of heart I suddenly ship RyuuAka. I can make it canon anytime xD. I might even write a one shot about it in the future too.

All in all though, I will miss writing about Aka, Ryuu, Darc Dracul and Fairy Tail. But the story is over now and I just need to suck it up.

Thank you for reading this story through and through despite all my late updates and stupid Author's notes. (I think I've been writing this for two years more or else and that's a pretty long time specially for a fanfic.) Hopefully you guys will still continue on supporting me in the days to come.

Bye!