Chapter 11: The Past (Part 1)

Lucy...

We finally got to my house, we made sure Aka was alright, healed her wounds and made sure she ate. She only ate two small bites of bread and she continued to my bed to get some rest, we followed and gave her company.

We were silent, only sound could be heard. Aka only sat on my bed and leaned on the wall, while the only thing the rest of us could do was watch.

"Aka... can I ask something?" And as always, it was Natsu who broke tje silence.

Aka shifted her gaze to him and answered "Sure" with a small voice.

What on earth does Natsu want to ask? Sometimes Natsu is predictable but this time he isn't. Who knows what might be runnign through his mind.

"Do you really don't remember anything?" his question came.

Aka...

"Do you really don't remember anything?" Natsu asked he got my attention, though it wasn't enough to get me out of my state.

"Yes, I don't remember anything." I lied again. I clearly remember what happened to me... The way he attacked me when I was vunerable on that branch, when I feel to the ground, when I crawled away from fear, when I couldn't attack him anymore because of pain, when I couldn't anymore because of bloodloss... I remember them clearly.

I thought he'd only attack me when I was alone, but I was wrong... completely and utterly wrong! He attacked me out in the open, and with friends! I would be happier if it was only me... but adding them to our problem? That's a nightmare...

"Didn't look like it... seems you were really aware of who's the one doing this" Gajeel then stated. A mistake I so stupidly did, I made it obvious.

"I don't know who's doing this" I lied again.

We had a deal... I don't mind lying over and over again just to protect them.

"Aka... you don't have to lie..." Wendy then said softly. I gripped the bed sheets and bit my lower lip. I'm human too... that's what I believed, because I could still feel pain, sadness and, most of all, guilt. None of you know yet... but I've lied more than anyone here knows, more than Kuro even knows.

"I know nothing... please... stop saying that I'm lying." I said trying to hide my face more under my bangs. Why won't they just stop? Leave it at that?! But I knew it was no use, when these people want to know something, they won't stop until they get it.

Yet there I was, holding on to that small hope that they'd pity me, yes! I even went low to the point of accepting pity, and stop asking, and just let me be.

"Okay then" and I was a little shocked at Natsu's reply... I never thought that he would let me go just like that. I held me chest and tried to stop it's flattering. I'm happy, not because I suceeded at lying, I'd never be happy about that! I'm happy because I suceeded at protecting them! I've already said it... hurt me, just not Fairy Tail.

I was about to breathe out a silent sigh of relief-

"So you don't anyone tanned with white hair, having the same eye color as you?" But Natsu's answer choked me, I ended up coughing out loud.

"Aka!" all of them changed from serious to worried. I contimued to cough to the question he has given me.

"Where the hell did you see him!?" After coughing, I subconciously glared at him with anger.

All of them stepped back.

Author...

From that worn out girl, came out a predator. Her eyes glowed red in anger and her fangs almost visible. Her sudden action shocked everyone and forced them to step back, they weren't afraid, just shocked, but knowing Aka, she had already misunderstood.