Chapter 4: The answer

I woke up late the day after. If we found out more about her magic, she'd have to leave?! Why?! What's so wrong about her magic?!

I woke up around ten o' clock, by then Aka and Kuro were already gone. They left a note saying thanks and reminding me of her statement the night before.

I went into panic mode! I immediately have to tell the others! I jumped of my bed, grabbed my towel and swiftly took a bath, no more relaxation. I put on any decent clothes I found and ran outside my house.

I couldn't relax... Especially after that statement! I have to tell the others! Before a certain someone does something to get the answer out of her!

----------------------

Aka....

A crowd was watching us from in front of the guild; all members of Fairy Tail were there except for Lucy. They came here to watch our game of tag, which was actually nowhere near then real game of tag.

Why are we playing tag? And why is there an audience?

Well, you see...

"Good Morning Aka!" Oh no... Not again.

"U-um... Good Morning Natsu." I hesitantly turned around and greeted him. I hope he won't pull another fail attempt to persuade me... Even if I don't want to give them answer, I still want to be challenged.

"Not again...” Seems like Kuro also had the same thoughts as me as she face palmed. "What type of 'persuading' will you do today?" she asked annoyed.

"I thought we should play tag!" My attention was caught by the word ‘tag’, which was the game that Wendy, Lucy, Charles, Kuro and I played yesterday.

"Isn't that a little too easy? How can you persuade me with that?" I asked while raising an eyebrow and wearing an observant look.

"Oh. It's no ordinary game of tag!" he answered with such energy... "The tag I'm talking about is much more extreme! Our running territory is the whole city and Kuro and Happy can help us."

"Aye sir!" from behind Happy flew and cheered. 

"Hmm... I approve of that. As long as I'll be with Aka." Kuro nodded.

"And... When we catch you... you have to spill the beans about your magic!" suddenly, from a table, Gajeel, with Lily, shouted at us. Seems like they heard us.

"Who said you can join?!" Natsu immediately became annoyed.

"I did." and Gajeel bluntly answered.

"U-uh... I want to join to!" and from behind me, Wendy, who was with Charles, also shouted. "Hehehe... Its sounds like fun... and I have to say... A chance like this only comes once in a while." she then gave me a close eyed smile while her hands were at the back, showing the honesty in her statement.

"Wait! So the three of you are chasing Aka? Is that even tag?!" Kuro objected.

"It's more like hunting..." I muttered.