Chapter 15: The one who needs to be saved

Author...

Aka woke up still being carried by Bard. She was placed above his shoulders. She looks around trying to see where she was, or if it was familliar... The familliarity was striking! It was the dark side of the Forest.

"We're here" after hearing Ryuu's words, she was immediately dropped to the floor, made to face the view in front of her.

"No... why here?"

=========

"We have to find out where they have taken her!" Natsu suddenly punched the table, trying to release all his frustrations.

"But how? We don't even have any clues!" Erza stated, also frustrated.

The whole guild was angry and worried. Each member trying to think of any possibility where they could've taken Aka.

"AKA!" suddenly Wendy, Lucy, Charles and Kuro burst into the guild's door, catching their breaths. "Where is she?" Kuro asked immediately, and no one could face her. She saw everyone's reaction and it worried her. "Where's Aka?" she asked again, and still no one could bare looking at her. "They took her?" she changed her question and still it was silent.

And silence means yes.

"W-we've got to find her!" Kuro suddenly said, rushing to Natsu's side. "I know" was his answer. "But we need to know where we should start looking"

"I think we know something" Lucy then stated firmly which caught everyone's attention.

"What? How?" Gray asked so eagerly.

"It was Hibika. I think she accidentally gave us a clue" Charles answered. "While we were fighting.a while ago-" then Wendy started narrating.

"No one would dare to attack you in broad daylight Aka"
The five of them were surprised to see a violet haired girl in the middle of their path.
Lucy, Wendy, Charled and Kuro wondered who she was while Aka gave no second thoughts, she immediately attacked the woman!

"Wohoho. Feisty Aka!" the girl seemed to be entertained as she dodged all of Aka's quick movements.

"Nobody is as blunt as you, Hibika" she plunged her right arm at her face, but Hibika made her miss by slapping her arm away.

Aka jumps back to her friends where all four were ready to fight.