Chapter 2: The Actions of the Girl

"So when are we going to make that Aka tell us?" Gajeel asked as we, the three dragonslayers of Fairy Tail with their trusty feline companions, had a very private meeting behind a stack of boxes.

"I-I-I I don't think we'd be doing the right thing if we made her!" and for the hundreth time, Wendy disagreed. "A-and don't you remember what she said yesterday?! D-do you want to prove Master's statement wrong?"

I don't get what's so bad about pushing her a little bit. What she said yesterday was a hundred percent true, and I have no plans of proving it wrong but I know she's just shy, that's why she didn't tell us about her magic, I'm gonna knock out that shyness out of her, then I could finally have a proper battle with her! Woohoo!

"C'mon Wendy!" I patted her back and smiled "We dragonslayers need to stick together! So help us, I know you feel curious too."

She jolted like I just said something that hit her, Gotcha! Knew pointing that out would help her give in.

"Fine Natsu," Yeepiee! She finally agreed! "But only because you said this would help her with a shyness problem."

"I believe that our attempt will fail badly" said Charles.

"Well it's worth a shot don't you think?" Then that was Lily being a sport!

"I never thought Natsu would be this interested with someone... Pfft." and Happy just laughed. What was that for?

Whatever! I just cheered and jump in happiness. Get ready Aka, we'll kick that shyness out of you. Then we'll happily have a battle where I once again prove my awesome power!

"Let's get back to the guild and try talking to her!" I said and got out of hiding... gee, Talking in an alleyway behind boxes sure covers you in dust. I didn't knew that place was dirty!

"Next time, let's have a meeting at your house" ordered Gajeel as he obnoxiously dusted off his clothes.

Wendy just forcibly laughed as she shook off the dirt.

Lucy...

"Hey guy! Is Aka here?!" Natsu suddenly barged in early in the guild, full of energy! Why would he go looking for Aka so early in the morning? Does he plan to pick a fight with her again?

"Oh, good morning guys" Mirajane greeted them "I'm sorry, but Aka hasn't gone by yet. You'll just have to wait." then she followed an answer.

"Really? Too bad." Natsu's energy suddenly disappeared and turned him into a bored looking person. Well that's what you get for being overly excited.

"I guess we'll have to wait, huh?" Gajeel crossed his arms and walked towards a table, Lili followed.

"It's still a little early, so it's no surprise she's not here yet" said Charles as she and Wendy walked towards Gajeel.

Natsu also made his way to the table and Happy tagged along.

It was actually a rare sight, the three dragonslayers of Fairy Tail were actually sitting together quietly. Most of the times Gajeel and Natsu would be fighting, then Wendy would try to stop them. I sense something awfully fishy.

-----

The hours passed and before I knew it, it was almost noon. Still Natsu was waiting, and, well, I was still watching. He looked really bored and impatient. He slumped on the table with his mouth hang open and his energy slowly slipping out in the form of smoke...

Then...

"WAAAH!!" he erupts "Aka's still not here!" he shouted as he spewed out fire from his mouth.