Chapter 12: The Past (part 2)

Aka...

"Did she eat you?" Happy asked such a silly question which led him to a smack in the head by Lucy. "Think before you ask." she said.

"If she did, then I wouldn't be sitting infront of you, would I?" I answered with a question. This caught him thinking first, as if the answer wasn't obvious... He just nodded in seconds after realization.

"Ahem." I cleared my throat "Anyway, so I met her."

The dragon was so majestic and scary at the same time, but even if she looked scary, I didn't run away. I felt much safer here than being alone in the woods where those wolves might attack me again.

She leaned down on me and to my surprise, she licked my ankle... that was bleeding! I looked back at the thing I tripped on and it branch with a lot of spikes! No wonder!

It was only then when I noticed the pain, and oh! It hurts!

"Human blood tastes disgusting" my whole body shuddered at her statement. She was tasting me?! "Go home. It's not safe here." she shooed me away. She then walks back into the huge cave, which was behind me the whole time!

"B-but I can't..." I answered then she turned back around to look at me. "I broke my ankle... I can't walk."

"Isn't that your fault? I know the people from your village warned you not to play in the woods." she then scolded and continued to walk inside. "Pay for your mistake."

"B-but... I never understood why they wanted me away, the forest is so beautiful and the only thing that are scary here are those wolves." I explained. The dragon turned back to me and leaned it's face closer to me again... it asked "The wolves are the only things scary in this forest? Are you sure?"