Chapter 17: The Five-Member Guild

Author...

"Ugh!"

"Lisanna!" the Mirajane and Elfman shouted their youngest's name as she was sent flying when the pile of dirt puppet punched her.

"I got her!" Jet went to the rescue and catched Lisanna before she could even touch the ground.

"T-thanks Jet." Lisanna said as she tried to hide in the pain.

"Can you still fight?" Levi asked, worried.

"Of course, I can!" she shouted and them glared at, not the puppets, but at their real enemy... The blue-haired girl who sat at the tree, watching their demise. "I won't give up until that Heina goes down."

================

The ear shattering squak of a huge, colorful bird echoed through the forest. The stuffed bird suddenly came to life with just a drop of Koujiro's blood!

"Let's play." he said in monotone, but his aura sent a murderous intent.

"Get ready guys!" Evergreen said as she went to an attack stance. Freed and Bickslow followed.

Bickslow called out his puppets, or his so called babies.

Freed yanked out his sword.

Evergreen removed her glasses.

They were started to get serious in their battle.

=================

"Tsk." everyone jumped out of the way as a giant tree was swung over them, but they were too slow. The force of the impact sent them falling chestforward on the floor. being trampled on by the leaves of the giant tree.

Brad stood at the roots of the swung tree. He looked bored and disappointed "Is that what you puny fairies can do?" He once again rose the tree and attempted to crush Erza and her group. but to his surprise... A sword cut the tree into two!

Gray, Juvia, Gajeel, Lily, Cana and Erza stood from the rubble looking deadly as ever.

"Don't you dare underestimate us."

================

"Fire Dragon, ROAR!" Natsu fired a big lump of fire from his mouth to Hibika's direction, unfortunately she was able to dodge it without even dropping a sweat.

"Sky Dragon, ROAR!" Wendy tried catching her by surprise. but she jumped away too without any hardships.

She landed on a branch, leaned on the tree's trunk, and yawned, insulting everyone's attempt to bring her down."Oh, were you already attacking?"

The fight between Natsu's group and Hibika was rather secure. None has yet to touch thw other, though Natsu has been trying hard to hit the violet-haired girl. She just dodges him like she knew his every move.

That didn't get our Fire Dragon Slayer down! He was still fired up!

"Don't get so arrogant you old lady" he said "I still have a lot of flames burning inside me!" He once again got into a charging position and was ready to launch another attact, but before he could even take a step forward -

"OLD LADY?!" Hibika's reaction kind of surprised him. She was gravely affected by his remark, but Natsu wasn't aware of it. She had that offended face that was mixed with disbelief. It was like it's the first time she was teased. She then harshly pointed her finger at our Dragon Slayer and shouted "Listen you little pink-haired candle!" with all indecency she had "I'm obviously younger than the grand ma you're with!" suddenly pretaining to Lucy.