Chapter 2

~Marinette' POV~

I couldn't sleep all night, the kwamiis comforted me. I didn't even go to patrol, i hope Chat Noir isn't mad at me...

It's morning now, around 6 AM i don't want to go to school but i have to..

I hope everything will be alright, maybe they understand that she is lying or at least they will let me explain.

" MARINETTE! YOU'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL" my mom yelled at me. She sounds...mad? Which is very odd, is she mad at me? Did Lila tell them something too? Are they going to hate me too?

" Let's wipe those tears Marinette!" Tikki said hugging my cheek.

" Everything will be ok, were always here for you!" The others kwamiis hugging me too.

I nodded taking my stuff and left. I walked slowly to school and once i arrived there i avoided eye contact with anyone.

Everyone whispered, pointing at me. I kept my eyes on the ground.

I saw Adrien talks with Nino, they seem to be arguing, they never argue. I didn't see Lila and i don't know if i should be glad or scared.

As i got closer i heard what Adrien and nino had been arguing about.

" I swear I'm telling the truth Nino! Lila is lying about Marinette you know very well that she won't do any of the things Lila said!" Adrien said to Nino. He is standing up for me? Why would he do that?

" I don't know dude, why would Lila lie? And besides my girl Alya believes Lila so i believe her too" Nino said turning from Adrien then walked away.

Adrien sighed looking down, i feel so bad for him, i don't want him to lose his friends because he believes me and knows that I'll never do what Lila said.

So i gathered all my courage and went to him, i hugged him from behind. He was confused and scared at first but when he realized that it was me he hugged me back.

He is so warm, his hugs are always warm. If ill ever die in his arms then I'll die happy.

Dying in the arms of your loved one...to bad he only sees me as a friend.

~Adrien's POV~

Hugging Marinette feels just like hugging my mom. Her hugs are always full of love. She's such a great friend to have around.

But I'm still worried about her, she looks worst then yesterday. She's even paler the yesterday if that possible, with big black circles under her beautiful bluebell eyes.

She looks so tired. Did she sleep last night? Her eyes are a little red too. Did she cry last night? Did she even sleep at all?

Why is Lila even doing this to her, i though that she changed, i guess i was wrong... But i won't let Lila ruin Marinette's life.

As Marinette's best friend i need to be here for her.

" Hello Marinette" i said giving her a warm, big smile hoping that this would make her feel better.

" Mello- i mean hello Ad-rien" she said blushing a little.

" Are you ok? You don't look so good" i said putting my hand on her head petting her.

She blushed like crazy, i don't know why. Does this make her uncomfortable?
I stopped, i don't want her to be uncomfortable around me.

" I'm sorry i shouldn't have done that" i said taking my hand away from her head. She looked a little sad.

" It's ok Adrien...it felt nice"  she said looking away, i smiled at that.

We kept talking, she told me about the messages that our classmates had send her and i truly feel horrible for her. I will make Lila pay for doing this.

I didn't know that talking to Marinette could be this fun. Once she got more comfortable with me she talked without stuttering, she always stutter around me and i don't know why.

Our conversation was cut short by a explosion in the distance, it must be a villain. Hawkmoth had to sent an akuma right now?
I was really enjoying this conversation with my good friend.

" I'm sorry i have to go" said Marinette running to the bathroom, this is really suspicious of her, it's not the first time she disappears when an akuma attack is happening, i have to keep a close eye on her. She can be my lady...

~Marinette's POV~

I just had a full conversation with Adrien! I'm so happy, i even forgot that i was feeling sick but once i ran to the bathroom i remembered it.

I feel like crap now, even as Ladybug i feel sick.
I jump a few blocks and now I'm suffocating, i can't breath. I don't know what is happening to me but it's not something good.

" Hello there mlad- ... Ladybug?!! Are you ok?! What happened? Your nose is bleeding" Chat Noir said rushing to me.

I didn't even noticed my nose was bleeding. But before i could even respond everything went black.

The only thing I heard were Chat's desperate calls for me, he sounds so scared and confused.

___________________________________________

When i finally woke up it was already dark outside. I was laying down on something warm and soft, it feels like Adrien's hugs.

I slowly opened my eyes to see a worried Chat Noir looking at me. He had a bruise on his cheek and a scratch on his chin.

" Thank God you are awake, i though that you would never wake up again! I was so scared!" My partner said hugging me tight, i starting coughing from the pressure and he stopped.

" I'm sorry!" He said putting a hand on my back.

" W-what happened?" I asked once i stopped coughing.

" You fainted, i got so scared and don't worry about the akuma! I took care of it you just need to purify the akuma" he said showing me the akuma that was trying to escape from a jar.

" You got hurt.." i said putting my hand on his cheek. He blushed in response.

" I'm ok, I'm more worried about you!" He said hugging me again, this time more gentile.

I tried to get up but i lost my balance and fell in his arms again.

" Easy m'lady, please" Chat said sitting me down, he give me the jar and i successfully purified the akuma.

" Lucky charm!" I said throwing my yo-yo  in the air. It give me a pack of bandages.

I took one out and putted it on chat cheek, kissing it.

" Thank you for taking care of me and the akuma" i said looking at my blushed partner.

" N-no problem" he said holding his cheek with a love sick expression on his face.

I threw the item in the air, millions of ladybugs went everywhere to repair the city.

I got up, this time without any difficulties i turned to Chat Noir and thank him one more time.

" Are you sure you can go home? I can...maybe drop you off?" He said smirking at me.

" Kitty" i said warning him with a smile on my face.

" Ok ok i understand but are you sure you are alright?" He asked once again.

" I'm positive" i said, we parted ways after we said our goodbyes.

When i got home i went straight to bed, i was so tired, the kwamiis didn't even ask anything.

Before i even knew i was asleep, hoping that tomorrow will be a better day.
Maybe i should go to a doctor to see what is truly wrong with me....

~1270~

--------------------------------------------------------------

Done! This took too long. This chapter was supposed to be published much earlier but Wattpad though it was a good idea to delete the whole chapter.
I'll try to post a chapter next week as well.

Thank you for reading this chapter ❤️.
I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes!!!

Bye ✨✨✨~