Chapter 21

~Adrien's POV~

"The surgery was a success! She is fine and most importantly cancer free! She'll wake up in a few hours or tomorrow" the doctor said smiling at us then left since they had to do other things.

We were silent, i don't know how to feel...it's finally over...she's finally ok....she's finally cancer free...

I fell to the ground crying happy tears, I'm so happy that i can't keep my tears in, i started shaking but i don't care.

This is the best day of my life so far. Knowing that my girlfriend and hopefully future wife is fine i can feel my heart beating fast with excitement. I'm going to see her today or probably tomorrow, I'm so excited, so happy, so glad that my Marinette, my princess, my lady, my love, my everything is out of any danger.

I can kiss her again, i can hug her again, i can talk with her again! I dreamed about this day for months.

Marinette's parents were cheering beside me, they were hugging and kissing and thanking God.

I smiled to myself seeing them so happy, Marinette is their only daughter but i honestly didn't expect such a reaction from them.

I quickly got up and hug them too, they hug me back and we started crying and laughing together.

" Thank goodness! She is fine!" Mrs Dupain-Cheng said kissing her husband's lips then kissed my head.

" Thank you Adrien, thank you for being on her side, I'm sure she's grateful for you being here for her" Mr Dupain-Cheng said giving me a bear hug.

" Don't thank me, I'm happy that she's ok...but if you excuse me i need to take care of another thing right now" i said stepping back a little.

"Oh... that's fine. Well keep you updated with her condition" Mrs Dupain-Cheng said smiling at me.

" That would be amazing, thank you" i said and with that i left the hospital feeling nothing but happiness and hope.

Now knowing that Marinette's problem had been taken care of entirely i need to focus on defeating Lila.

I took my phone out and called everyone explaining that Marinette is safe and out of any danger.

We agreed to go to the Bourgeois's hotel. We got the purrfect plan and hopefully we'll take Lila down with it.

I haven't made a pun in such a long time...I'm sure my lady would be happy to hear them again.

After a twenty minute walk i finally arrived. Kagami and Luka were already here, they must have arrived before me.

But Chloe was late Zoe was already waiting for me at the reception when i got to their hotel.

" Where is your sister?" Luka asked kindly, we been waiting for a long time.

" She's...late?" Zoe said looking at the clock.

" How is she late? This is were she lives!" Kagami said impatiently.

" Well...i don't know..." Zoe said looking down.

" If she doesn't come will have to start without her" i said. We can still go to the after lunch lessons we still have two hours left untill that but if Chloe doesn't show up then we'll have to change the plan a little bit.

" I'm here losers!" Chloe said entering through the door.

" Finally!" Kagami said getting up from her seat.

" What are you trying to say japanese girl?!" Chloe asked getting angry...that's not good.

" Are you trying to be racist or are you trying to act more stupid?" Kagami said getting angry as well.