Chapter 18

~Adrien's POV~

I exited the hospital still crying, scared and confused.

I need to find at least three more people compatible with Marinette...and in two days...

I can always put it on a social media platform and I'm sure that some of my fans can help me but i don't know everyone in person.

What if they have some sort of illness too, they can infect my lady or what if they want to hurt my beautiful and kind girlfriend.

I don't even know if i should make this relationship a public one.

I have a lot of crazy fan girls, they can stalk us or even hurt Marinette because of their jealousy and i don't want to risk that.

So ...

My only option is to contact family and friends....just great.

I don't have any friends left because Lila took them away and my family would never understand why i need this for my bugaboo.

I can still try calling Luka, Kagami, Chloe and Zoe i guess...they are not on Lila's side.

The only problem is that I haven't kept contact with them in a few months...

I needed to take care of my lady and protected her, that was my number one priority back then so i wasn't really paying attention to my surroundings.

I hope they are still my friends and I hope they don't hate Marinette.

I hope they can help me...but first I need to go home and talk with my father.

I'm sure he can help me somehow, he knows the family much more then I do so if there is someone who can help my Marinette then I'll contact them immediately.

I transformed into Chat Noir into an alley and ran home as fast as possible, I can't lose any time, every second it's important now.

I can't enter through my rooms window, father may suspect something if I do that so I just detransformed into an alley close to the mansion.

I ran back home and entered the mansion to see a confused and kinda worried Nathalie.

" Adrien! There you are! You're father is so worried. What happened to you this morning, you were so mad at your father, i couldn't recognize you" Nathalie said running to me, she looked concerned.

" Where is my father" i asked with a straight face, i do t have time for her concerns and worries now.

" In his office, may I ask why do you need to know about where he is?" Nathalie asked returning to her professional side, now she looked curious.

" I need to talk with him" i said and i started walking to his office.

" I'm sorry Adrien but he's busy" she said stoping me.

" But i need to talk with him now" i said, continue walking.

" I'm sorry Adrien but you are not allowed in there, you know that your father doesn't like being bothered when he's working" she said stoping me again.

" I didn't ask you if i could see my father Nathalie, I'm telling you that i need to speak with him" i said looking at her, i may be a little rude today but I'm tired of this.

When i say that I need to speak with my father then i need to speak with him because it's something important. He's not the best father in the world, he is very far from it, but he could at least help me this time. I really need him...

" He may get mad at you" she said stoping me one again.

This time she putted her hand on my shoulder stoping me from walking, this got me mad.