Chapter 19

~Adrien's POV~

It's over...it's finally over, i can relax. We have enough people for the transplant, and they are going to take her into surgery tonight.

I'm happy, she's going to be ok i can feel it! Maybe i can even see her beautiful bluebell eyes tomorrow.

I'm so excited! I can finally sleep tonight...or tomorrow. I need to stay here, in the hospital tonight to see how she surgery goes but i can sleep tomorrow all i want.

Now that this is over i still have some problems: my father and Lila.

No matter what my father says I'll always choose Marinette, he can kick me out, he can do whatever he wants to me but I'll be Marinette's boyfriend no matter what.

And Lila...i really need to take care of her, she hurt my love so many times.

Now that Marinette it's going to be ok i can think of a plan to take Lila down for good. I waited long enough but now i need..no... i have to take her down!

She manipulated our friends and turned them against Marinette and they bullied my Marinette!

I won't forget our former friends, i would never forget them for bullying her....never.

She suffered for so long and she was alone in all of this. Not to mention that Lila tricked me too! I should had been there for my lady but because of Lila i wasn't...

She'll suffer, I'll make Lila Rossi suffer just like she made the love of my like suffer.

"Adrien? Are you ok?" Luka asked concerned. I look at him and i realized that i started crying a few moments ago.

" Yeah...I'm just so happy" i said smiling then began whipping my tears.

"What happened Adrien? With Marinette and everything!" Zoe asked concerned about her friends.

She had been on a trip with her mom so she wasn't in school those past few months.

" It's a long story" i said laughing nervously.

They all looked at each other then back at me.

" We have time" said Kagami with a straight face,i never saw Kagami so scared in my life. Marinette it's her only friend so she must be really scared for her.

"Well..." I began explaining everything to them, how Lila manipulated everyone, how they bullied my sweet Marinette, how she found out about her cancer.... everything.

They listen closely, they did not put any questions, they were just listening.

"...and that's what happened.." i said finishing telling them about what happened those past few months.

Kagami hust got up and started walking to she door, without saying a word.

" Kagami where are you going?!" I asked confused.

" Don't worry Adrien I just need to make a few calls and to kill somebody" she said giving me a very weird smile...i think it was a smile.

" Don't go! We can come up with a plan together" i said stoping her.

" I'm listening" she said turning around to look at me.

" Are you all on board with taking Lila down!" I asked.

They all nodded, this is great i can have some help taking the liar down.

" What's the plan?" Zoe asked curious.

Chloe and my bodyguard already left with a doctor once they are done with them, Marinette will go into surgery.

I hope everything will be ok.
No! She will be ok! No negative thoughts! Marinette will be ok.