Chapter 13

~Adrien's POV~

I haven't slept at all last night. I kept thinking about my lady, i cried a lot, i even looked for ways that i can help her.

I stayed up looking but i didn't find anything useful but I'll at least pay for her treatment or her surgery.

I don't care if it's expansive, i don't care about the money, i want her to get healthy as soon as possible. I need her alive, i want to get married with her and have 3 beautiful children.

We kissed last night and i think we are together now? I should ask her, I'm so happy after all those years she is finally excepting my feelings.

I just hope she'll get over this illness so we can be happy together forever. I can see a future with her, and I'm sure we'll have a beautiful future...if she fights off her cancer....if not... I don't even want to think about that.

I sighed, I'm currently in my car, on my way to school. I don't want to go today but i don't have a choice. I'm tired and in a lot of emotional pain.

I just want to stay in my lady's arms. I'm afraid that I'll lose her so i want to spend a lot of time with her in case she...s-she...dies...

I could feel tears forming in my eyes once again. I don't want to start crying, especially now that i just arrived at school.

Gorilla was waiting at me to get out. I rubbed my eyes quickly then got out.
I looked twords Marinette's home, feeling worried for her as well.

I haven't seen her in two weeks, once my lady disappeared she disappeared as well which made me suspicious of her being Ladybug but i don't think Ladybug could be Marinette.

They are so different, it just can't be. I'm sure Marinette stayed home because of the bullying or she got a cold.

I slowly started walking to school but once i got to the stairs i saw Marinette walking to school.

I stopped in my track, looking at her as she got closer.
She looked scared, pale and like she would fall to the ground any second.

Once she was a few feet away from me, she stopped to look at me as well.
Her eyes got big, with tears in them.

She quickly looked away, and it seems like she is also afraid of me...she ran up the stairs, being as far as possible from me.

My heart broke...i can't believe that she's scared of me...i need to say sorry today and to start protecting her once again.

But how am i even going to approach her..? Is she even going to talk with me?
When am I going to talk to her? What am I going to say?

I was her only friend left and i fell into Lila's trap as well, when she needed me the most i left her...

She must have been so alone, and they bullied her so much, i didn't say anything or did anything. I feel so stupid and bad now, I'm a horrible friend.

I hope she can forgive me, i don't know if ill be able to have the perfect future with my lady if i know that Marinette might hate me and it's scared of me.

I started walking up the stairs thinking about ways i can talk with Marinette.
But once i entered the school i heard laughing coming from the locker room... especially Lila's laugh...

I knew immediately that it has to do something with Marinette... And this time i need to protect her.

I ran to the looker room as fast as i could. I entered in a hurry seeing Marinette on the ground with tears in her eyes and Lila and the others forming a circle around her, laughing and pointing at her.