Chapter 5

~Adrien's POV~

I just got home from my fencing lessons. I was so tired, i did my homework and went to sleep right away.

Plagg complained about not giving him camembert before bed but i can't stand that smell before going to sleep.

I was so tired that i forgot to call Marinette. I hope she is ok, she didn't call me or message me so maybe she is ok.

She didn't reach up to me last night for comfort so i guess the talk with her parents went well. I'll see her tomorrow at school anyway so i can comfort her then.

I changed into some comfortable clothes and got in bed.
Before i could think about something else i feel asleep.

___________________________________________

I woke up the next day to Plagg screaming.
I hope father or Nathalie didn't hear him.

" Plagg! Why the heck are you screaming at 6 AM!!" I whisper yelled at him.

" My camembert! It's all gone!" He screamed even louder.

" Well maybe if you weren't such a pig and ate it all you would still have some camembert. What if there's an akuma attack and you need to recharge? Ladybug needs us" i said and flashbacks from two days ago flashed through my mind. I remembered Ladybug being unconscious in my arms and that made me shiver.

" Look kid, i beg you to buy me more! I'm starving! I'll die if i don't eat some camembert today!" Plagg said putting his paw over his head in a dramatic manner.

The look of total devastation on his little kwamii face really broke my heart, even if sometimes Plagg can be a pain in the butt he is still one of my very best friends, i can talk anything with him and even if it looks like he doesn't care i know he cared a lot about me.

" Please Adrien?" Plagg said giving me puppy eyes. I sighed smiling at him.

" Sure, anything for my kwamii" i said and pet his head, to my surprise he started purring.

" Are you purring?! You never did that before!" I said excited, i didn't even know that he can purr but then again i can purr when I'm Chat Noir so I must have got it from him.

" I am not purring! And stop petting me! I'm the God of destruction! Not a cat" Plagg said flying somewhere, away from me, he was embarrassed something you don't see on Plagg everyday.

I chuckled, this made my day. I have a feeling that today is going to be a great day.

As i got up from my bed I heard a knock on the door. This must be Nathalie.

" Come in" i said making sure that Plagg was nowhere in sign.
Nathalie entered my room with my schedule in her hands.

" Good morning Adrien" she said with a straight face, she give me the schedule and left the room.

Looks like today i have a photoshoot, is in a hour so i don't think I'll be able to go to school until lunch break is over.

" Another photoshoot? You are going to leave pigtails alone for so long?" Plagg asked looking at my schedule. I totally forgot about Marinette for a second.

Leave her alone for half a day doesn't sound good. She can get yelled at, bullied and I'm really afraid that they are going to hurt her.

Lila is very good at lying, she managed to fool everyone and I'm sure that if they see Marinette alone they are going to punish her for what they think she did to Lila.

Even if I talk with father he won't let me reschedule the photoshoot. I can't go to school unfortunately but i still hope that Marinette would be safe and sound.
I'll kill anyone that dared to touch her.