Chapter 17

~Adrien's POV~

Once i was out of the hospital i saw my driver and to my surprise...father was with him...

This doesn't look good, father looks angry and tired...

He called me this morning demanding to know where I was, luckily he didn't wake my lady up, she really needs some sleep.

I walked to the car and got in it, there was silence the whole ride to school but once i arrived at school my father began talking.

" Where were you last night Adrien? You are suppose to stay home" he said in a cold voice.

" I was in the hospital..." I said looking down... i hate him.

" And what exactly were you doing there Adrien?" He said this time louder.

" I..." I don't know what to say, should I tell him about Marinette? What if he doesn't allow me to date her.

" You what?!" He said this time even louder, he's really angry that's not good.

Besides seeing him so angry i remain silence. I don't even know what I'll tell him.

I can't tell him about Marinette. I'm pretty sure that if i tell him about our relationship he wouldn't be happy about it.

And I'm really really really afraid that if i tell him about me and Marinette he would force me to break up with her and i can't do that, i just can't.

We don't have much time left anyway...i don't even know if she'll survive another week so i can't leave her now, now she needs me the most.

She's scared and in a lot of pain so i need to be there for ger regardless of what father sais.

" I am asking you again Adrien! What were you doing in the hospital?! I do not see any injuries on you so i don't see a reason for you to leave my house, without MY permission!" He screamed at me.

" I was there to see someone" i finally said, i don't want to get him even more mad.

" To see who? There is no one in there for you to see" he said calming down a little but his voice was still pretty cold.

" There was someone i needed to visit and I'll go again after school" i said not caring about his answer, whatever he says I'll go to see my Marinette.

" No you won't i don't allow you and I'm pretty sure that there no one important for you there" my father said crossing his arms.

" She is important to me!!! I love her much more then I'll ever love you!" I yelled at him getting out of the car and entering the school...i hate him...

___________________________________________

I couldn't concentrate on the lesson, i was thinking about my lady. I hope she's ok...is she still in pain? Did she eat this morning?

My father called me several times but i ignored him. How dare he say that Marinette it's not important, she's more important then he'll ever be in this entire world.

Half though the lesson my heart starting hurting, it's like someone or something was ripping it apart.

I never felt like this before...

It hurts... really bad and i don't know why...

" Dude you ok?" Nino asked, he was sitting with me today but only because i didn't want to sit next to Lila. It was either sitting with that bitch or with Nino so of course i chose Nino.

" I don't know..." I said putting my hand on my chest, my heart it's beating so fast.

Nino looked at me one more time then continued to pay attention to the lesson.