Chapter 6

~Marinette's POV~

Two weeks had passed and things are getting from bad to worst.

My friends are bullying me every single day, they are punishing me for 'bullying' Lila in the past.

My parents stopped treating me like their daughter. I have to pay if i want to eat with them, i have to work in the bakery six hours everyday and they don't talk to me anymore.
They talk with me only when we argue.

And my health....it's getting worst. I haven't ate in three days and I'm still not hungry, i can't sleep at night at all there are nights that i can sleep but they are very rare.
I'm always tired and nauseous, i still get nose bleeds almost every day, coughing blood i don't get it that often but i still cough blood sometimes.

When I'm Ladybug i have to stop to catch my breath when I'm running after a villain, i haven't been that useful in akuma attacks. Fortunately Chat Noir had been by my side, he does most of the work in akuma attacks.

I have a doctor appointment tomorrow, hopefully they will figure out what it's wrong with me.

" Are you ok Marinette?" Adrien asked looking at me with a small smile on his lips. I got over him, i still care for him dearly but not in a romantic way.
And right now...we are in Ms Mendeleiev.

" Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I asked. I lie to him a lot, he hates seeing me getting hurt  so it's easier if i just lie but recently he seems to catch on with my lies.

He knows that the class is bullying me but he doesn't know that they are physically bullying me. I know he would try to stop them if i tell him the truth but I'm afraid that they would hurt him too...

" Class is over, aren't you going to get up as well? Everyone left" he said standing up.
I looked around and it was true, we are the only students left in this classroom. I got distracted thinking about those past two weeks.

" Sorry...i got a little distracted" i said blushing from embarrassment.

I got up from my seat as well, i ignored the feeling of dizziness.

" Ready to go?" He asked smiling at me, i nodded and we went to our next class.

~Adrien's POV~

I noticed that Marinette had been more distracted recently. I know that our classmates are physically bully her.

But i wont help her and i won't save her from it. Not until she tells me the truth, i know she's lying because she doesn't want to worry me but that's still wrong, she should tell me the truth and only the truth because we are friends and friends shouldn't lie to each other, besides I don't like it when people lie.

But she should tell me that this is happening to her, i would love to help her, but if she's keep lying saying that they never touched her then I'm not going to help her.

I didn't figured out that our classmates are beating her up, she told me...well Chat Noir.

I visited her one night to make sure that she's alright but i found her crying her eyes out on her balcony.

So i asked her what was wrong and she told me everything, absolutely everything. How her parents treat her, how she gets bullied, how she loved me, Adrien, and how she moved on because i could never love her.

I was shocked...

Truth be told i always loved Marinette, i just loved Ladybug more so i put my princess on second place and my lady above her.

And now that m'lady shows more attention to me, i think i would had just rejected her if she ever confessed so it's better this way.

" Are you sitting next to me in this class as well?" Marinette asked looking at me with hopeful eyes.