Chapter 4

~Marinette's POV~

Once i entered the classroom all eyes were on me. The mean looks of my former friends was something i thought i would never see.

I quietly went to the back, there was a spare table, Lila was sitting in my sit and I'm pretty sure that Alya would not let me sit next to her.

As i went past my former table a leg got in front of me making me trip.
As i fell down i heard laughter around me.

The edge of the stair got into my stomach and it hurts really bad i think I'll get a bruise out of this. I looked up to see Lila's foot out, once i looked at her face i saw the devil smiling.

" Hei! Stop laughing! She could be hurt this is not funny at all" Adrien screamed, I'm sure everyone heard him but no one listened to him. They kept laughing at me, what hurts the most is not that they  laughed because i tripped and fell down, what hurts the most is that they are laughing because I'm clearly in pain.

" Are you ok? Should we go to the nurse or something?" Adrien asked worriedly. It's true that i am in a lot of pain but i don't think that i need to go to the nurse for this.

" I'll be fine" i said as Adrien helped me get up. We walked to the back of the classroom where i sat down on a table.

Just as Alya got up from her seat and was ready to yell something at me, Ms Bustier entered the classroom with a small smile on her face and her four months pregnant belly.

" Don't let them get to you" Adrien said putting a hand on my leg, trying to comfort me.

" But it hurt when they laughed at me and i hurt myself when I fell" i said still holding my stomach, there will definitely be a bruise on my stomach tomorrow.

" Are you ok?" Adrien asked panicked.

" I'll be fine" i said and started listening to Ms Bustier's lesson.

___________________________________________

It was lunch break, finally. I'm not hungry at all but i need to get out of this classroom.

Through the whole class i got papers with mean comments on it. It was horrible, i didn't cry because Adrien was there next to me and i felt embarrassed.

He saw the papers but he kept quiet, only giving me an apologetic look when he read them too.

But now I'm finally out from this classroom. I don't know where I can sit without someone bothering me or bulling me.

" Marinette!" That was Alya's voice. I ran as fast as i could to the bathroom. Once inside the bathroom i hid in one of the stalls.

Luckily she didn't follow me but now I'm out of breath. Tikki got out of my purse and looked at me worried.

" Easy Marinette, let's calm down, ok?" My kwamii said giving me a sweet and gentle smile. Her tender voice calmed me down in minutes.

" That's better" Tikki said once i was calmed down.

" What did i do wrong?! Why does Lila want to ruin my life?!" I said bursting into tears.

" Oh no! Please don't cry Marinette, I'm here for you" Tikki said hugging my cheek.

" My friends, my parents! I lost them didn't i?" I said sitting down on the cold floor and cried.

" I lost everything!" I said looking at Tikki. She looked in thought then fly to my forehead and kissed it.

" You didn't lose everything. You still got me, the other kwamiis, Adrien and don't forget about Chat Noir!" Tikki said sitting in my palm.

" We all love you! Please wipe those tears, you know i can't stand seeing you sad" Tikki said smiling at me.