Chapter 3

~Adrien's POV~

I just got home from that akuma. I don't even know how I feel about it. I can still see Ladybug laying lifeless in my arms with blood coming out of her nose.

Everytime i close my eyes i see her. I don't know what is going on with her or with Marinette but i need to protect both of them.

I need to protect Ladybug from akumas and i need to protect Marinette from Lila.

" You ok kid?" Plagg said flying to me, eating a piece of camembert.

" I'm just worried" i said sitting on my bed. When i close my eyes i see Ladybug unconscious and when i keep them open i see Marinette coughing blood.
I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight. Even if i fall asleep I'll have nightmares about it for sure.

" Don't beat yourself up, you know it's not your fault that she is sick" Plagg said sitting on my head.

" I know but... I'm just so worried Plagg, what if i lose both Marinette and Ladybug...i can't live like that" i said closing my eyes again and surprisingly i feel asleep...

~Marinette's POV~

After a long sleep i woke up to my alarm, i looked at the clock and to my surprise i wasn't late yet.
I still have an hour and half until school starts.

" Good morning Marinette, did you sleep good?" Tikki, my kwamii said smiling at me.

" Yeah i guess, my head hurts tho..." I said standing up.
As i stood up i started getting dizzy. The room was spinning and i fell back on the bed.

" Are you ok dear guardian?" Pollen said looking at me worried, all the kwamiis were looking at me worried.

" I'll be fine" i said getting up, even if I'm still dizzy i managed to stay on my feet. I have a feeling that today is going to be a long day.

I got dressed in my usual clothes but i putted an extra sweater in my backpack, im always so cold and it's not even cold outside, i don't know what has gotten into me lately but i don't think is something serious, so i won't worry about it.

" Lets go Tikki" i said opening my purse for Tikki to go inside.

" Please try to not break anything again" i said turning to the kwamiis, they nodded then got into the miracle box.

I walked downstairs to eat breakfast with my parents but they weren't in the kitchen. They are always in the kitchen in the mornings so we can eat breakfast together...

Yesterday they seemed mad at me, are they still mad? They usually never get mad at me. Did Lila say something to them.

I looked in the fridge for something to grab and eat but i don't feel that hungry...it's weird i haven't eaten since two days ago...

" Aren't you going to eat? You have time" Tikki said coming out of my purse.

" I'm not that hungry.." i said taking a glass and pour some water into it.

" You haven't been eating lately...I'm starting to get really worried Marinette" Tikki said with a tear in her eye.
I hate to see her cry or to see her sad, so even if I'm not hungry at all I'll eat something.

" I'll eat this apple, ok? And I'll get something for you too from the bakery" I said taking an apple from the fruit basket.
My kwamii seemed satisfied with that and went into my purse again.

I took a bite from my apple and it tasted sweet and fresh.

I walked down the stairs and into my parents bakery, i always kiss them good bye when i leave for school.