Chapter 15

~Adrien's POV~

No... It can't be... there's no way.

She can't have only one week left.

She can't die.

I need her.

I want to save her.

I want to protect her.

I don't want her to die.

I don't want to let her go.

We belong together because...

I love her with all my heart.

Movement was heard from Marinette's bed, we all looked at her worried. Her mother got closer and her father ran to Marinette's side to see what was going on.

I stayed a little bit closer to my lady then Marinette's mother, looking at the love of my life with tears in my eyes. Hoping and praying that she is ok.

She opened her eyes, slowly looking around the room. She seemed confused and scared but once she saw her parents she looked calm again.

Then she made eye contact with me...her eyes are so beautiful and those big eyelashes...god she is perfect in every way possible, she looks absolutely stunning even in this condition and she is perfect for me.

But as soon as she made eye contact she closed her eyes.

"..mmm" she groans looking like she's in a lot of pain...and she probably is. She started moving a little.

" Stay still honey I'm going to inform a doctor that you are awake" her father said running out of the room.

Marinette looked at her mother a little confused maybe she's wondering how she got here...

" Stay still Marinette you're going to hurt yourself" Sabine said as she saw that her daughter raised her hand a little to look at it.

"How..how did i got here?" Marinette asked confused. Looking at me for a second then tuned her attention to her mother.

"SABINE!" Marinette's father yelled and Sabine ran out of the room.

Now it's just me and Marinette, the love of my life...my partner, my lady.

She closed her eyes again trying to ignore that I'm in the same room as her.

"What are you doing here?" Marinette asked suddenly. She didn't sound mad she was just confused and a little scared i could also hear how hurt she sounded and this just broke my heart, she's still suffering for what i said to her.

"I was worried about you so i came to check up on you" i said coming closer to her, taking a seat next to her bed.

" But why...? Don't you hate me too?" She asked as i could see tears forming in her eyes.

" I could never hate you Marinette" i said feeling truly sorry that i made her think that i hate her.

" But you said-" she said but i interrupted her, i want to tell her the truth i can't see her suffering because i hate her anymore.

" I don't hate you! Please understand!" I said getting up from my seat, at this point i think the tears in my eyes are visible but i don't care.

" Then what happened to you...?" She asked slowly and quietly.

" I was too blind. I understand now that it was Lila's doing... She just made it look like it was you, i was so confused..." I said taking her hand in mine, i was relieved when she didn't pulled away.