Chapter 10

~Adrien's POV~

I just arrived home. Today was very...
interesting...

I kinda feel bad for Marinette...they are so mean to her.
But then again I'm still very mad at her and I don't want to step in and protect her.

I sat on the bed and sighed. I really need a hug from my beautiful lady. I want to see her now but patrol will start in about two hours...

" That wasn't what a superhero will do" Plagg said out of nowhere as he ate his cheese.

" Hm? What do you mean Plagg?" I asked him confused. He had been really quiet those past few days.

"You know what I mean kid, stop playing dumb" my kwamii said, he looked annoyed.

" I really don't understand what you are talking about Plagg" I said getting up from the bed and walked to sit next to him.

He put his cheese down and flew to me. It's very strange to see Plagg putting his cheese down to talk about something so this must be really important.

" I'm talking about Marinette you idiot!" He said with anger in his voice. I never saw Plagg like that... Does he care for Marinette? But why?

" What about her?" I asked even more confused.

" Why are you treating her like that? Why aren't you saving her from those people? Why are you letting all this happen to her! I thought that you are Chat Noir, you should save people in need" Plagg said pointing at me.

" But she lied to me and said horrible thing about my family!" I said, I never had a fight with Plagg before...

" Was that even Marinette?" He asked looking right into my eyes and my heart stopped. That wasn't Marinette...or it was?

" But she was right in front of me...I saw her..." I said confused looking at him.

" Or was it an illusion? It could be. Pigtails it's a really sweet girl, she would never say those things about you or your family" Plagg said flying back to his cheese.

That really made me think...it's more possible that that Marinette was an illusion. Lila absolutely hates her and she was very jealous at Marinette because I was there for my princess and that I protected and choose Marinette and not that her.

Marinette would never say those things, she's too sweet for that...not to forget that I was her only support at that time so it's very unlikely for her to just say those things.

Could it be that I was wrong all along?...

" I think you're right Plagg..." I said looking at my hands. It makes me sick to my stomach thinking about all the things Marinette went through those past few weeks... And she was alone to...

" Of course I'm right" Plagg said finishing his cheese slice.

I need someone else's opinion... maybe m'lady can help.

I sighed once again, I still got an hour untill I have to see my wonderful Ladybug.
I looked back at Plagg and wondered why did he say that. He doesn't know Marinette personally and Marinette doesn't know him.

" Plagg?" I asked as he flew next to me.

" What is it kid?" He asked yawning.

" Why did you say that? You don't know Marinette...so what made you say those things about her?" I asked confused.

"...I like that girl, ok? I can't explain it but...she's a really nice and special girl" Plagg said looking almost sad...

" But you don't know her" as far as I know he doesn't know Marinette at all, he never met her.