𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎: 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

You're wrong. 

Red and blue Bertie Botts Beans taste
disgusting together. 

No, they don't. 

They're yummy!

Disgusting. 

Hagpace's Law has been proven
time and 
time again. 

You're just a hater. 

Hagpace's Law is shit. 

Fine. 

Bertie Bott's is a no. 

What's your favorite thing from the 
trolley on Hogwarts Express?

I don't take too much to sweet things, 
but I'd go with liquorice wands. 

How do you not like sweet things? 

They all just taste so... sweet. 

Wow, genius. 

As if that's not the entire point of them. 

What's your favorite? 

Liquorice wands because I like sweet things.

Are you anywhere near London? 

Rune looked up from her journal. She was relaxing on a sunbed on a beautiful beach in Buzios, Brazil.

Hundreds of tourists and locals, all oozing with sunscreen and colorful straw-sunhats streamed past with drinks and fruit on sticks. 

She was pretty damn far from London. 

"Oh, she's finally looking up from her book," said Honorius as he reached for his Acai Juice and sipped from the glass. 

Rune made a scene of readjusting her kaftan. "I can't get too tanned. Last time I did, you said I ruined the show." 

"You're only as good as your sponsors, sweetheart," replied Honorius in such a gentle tone, one might have mistaken it for affection. 

He extended his glass to her. "My juice is finished. Be a darling and get a refill for me." 

Rune tucked her journal under her arm as she took the glass from her Ringmaster and she tried her best not to sigh until she was sure he wouldn't hear her. 

Once she placed his order, she opened the journal on the counter and wrote. 

No. 

I'm on vacation. 

Why? 

The moon looks nice tonight. 

Thought you might like it. 

Why would you think that? 

You told me you liked stars the other night. 

Just an intuition. 

Too quickly, the drink was refilled, and she paid for it before taking it back to Honorius and graciously handing it to him.