𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟖: 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

* Author's Note: This is my only warning, but from now on the chapters might have spice. *

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

Rune expected some sort of hesitation from Regulus, but as soon as her lips met his, his hand somehow found its grip around her neck and his tongue slid into her mouth.

The water from the spring and the heat from his body enveloped her as warmth ran down her body and settled in the pits of her stomach. 

The hard edge of the rocks behind dug into her back as he pinned her back against it and took her bottom lip between his teeth. 

Neither of them had bothered to close their eyes. He looked straight at her as he flicked his tongue against the roof of her mouth and then traced it over her lips. 

Regulus dragged his lips down her neck until his mouth was at her ear. 

Every shaky breath that fell from his mouth had her squirming against him. 

He laughed softly before rasping, "What are you doing?" 

"I'm playing with you, Reg. You said it before. Isn't that what we do?" 

Her hands slid down from his hair, and she pushed it underneath the shirt that was clinging to his body.

His entire stomach trembled at her touch as he cursed lowly, still by her ear. 

Her neck instinctively stretched and as his mouth opened over it, he hummed, "I said I'm sorry." 

"I said I don't believe you."

His mouth stilled. 

She wished it hadn't. 

"You didn't actually." 

"I thought it, so it still counts." 

Regulus sighed and her eyes caught on the droplets of water that beaded his lips. "What is your problem?" 

Since he'd given her the opening, she tiptoed up and placed a kiss in the center of his throat. 

His heart thrummed at her fingers. She licked a line across it as she cooed, "Play with me, Regulus."

She nipped the skin of his jaw carefully, remembering not to sink her teeth into him. He let out a breathy sound as she traced her mouth down his jaw and over his collarbones. 

"I'm giving you permission." She pulled away and met his eyes. "Do your best and play with me." 

He grunted and fisted a hand in her hair as he pulled her head back.

He leaned down again and just as his lips met hers, he murmured, "We need to get out of here."

"Why?" 

"I don't have a condom." 

Rune paused for a moment as they stared at each other before she snickered and asked, "What?" 

She felt his hands close at her waist as he frowned. "I don't have any contraceptives on me." 

"Aren't you supposed to be intelligent? Think of a spell or something." 

Rune's thoughts scrambled again as his fingers toyed with the strings of her swimsuit. Even with all the water, his touch burned her skin. 

"The spell-makers haven't yet submerged themselves into the magic of contraceptive spells, blondie." 

Rune's brows furrowed together. "Don't you have one in your wallet?" 

"Why would I have one in my wallet?"