Chapter 5: Reunion

(Y/N) and Asia stood facing each other, mouths agape. Tears gathered in Asia's eyes as she ran towards (Y/N). Said demigod was sent to the ground with an 'oof' as the blond blur collided with him. She had her arms wrapped around (Y/N)'s torso as she was crying tears of joy because of seeing her only friend again.

Rias: Uh, do you two know each other?

(Y/N) It's a long story, but I'll tell it.

(Y/N) stood up with Asia still tightly clung to him, and he moved onto one of the couches and sat down, adjusting himself so that Asia was on his lap and he could see over her head.

(Y/N): It all started on the quest to force Gaea back into her sleep and sent the Giants back to Tartarus. The Roman and Greek camps had been unified and torn apart in the spa of hours, and I was one of the demigods aboard the Argo II destined to stop Gaea. We had made a stop in Rome, Italy before we set out to Greece to Face Gaea. While there, I had overheard some locals talking about a maiden who could heal any ailment. My curiosity got the best of me and I asked them where I could find her, and I went to the location. I manipulated the mist(the gods that sided with the titans also trained you) to give me the disguise of a boy who had a terminal skin disease. I was allowed to see her, and I was shocked that girl, no older than me, was the Holy Maiden everyone was talking about. We ended up talking for much longer than expected, and when I was interrogated, Asia made a lie saying that my disease took longer to cure because of its conditions and they bought it. I thanked her and told her that I would visit her as often as I could, and I kept that promise: every night I would teleport away and visit her. I was devastated when I heard she was excommunicated because she healed a devil. I thought I would never see her again.

(Y/N) looked down at Asia, who was still crying, and began to gently pet her head. The others looked at each other before silently agreeing to give the two some time to themselves, so they left. The two sat in comfortable silence, the only sounds being Asia's sobs every few minutes as (Y/N) continued to pet her head. Asia had finally stopped crying and looked up to meet (Y/N)'s bright eyes.

Asia: I-I-Is this r-real. A-Are you r-really h-here?

(Y/N): Yes Asia, I'm here, and I'm sorry I haven't been here for all this time.

Asia buried her head in his chest again and continued to simply be thankful for his presence. She then looked back at him with a questioning look.

Asia: What happened to Issei? He left the house yesterday and didn't come back, then the rest of President's peerage got me and brought me here where I slept.

(Y/N): What exactly was Issei to you?

Asia: He was the first friend I met here in Kouh, he saved my life from fallen angels who wanted my sacred gear. He was always so nice and caring to me.

(Y/N): Well the Issei you know is very different to the Issei I know.

(Y/N) then told her about what Issei did to him during childhood, and what had transpired last night.

(Y/N): Rias' peerage came to bring you here because of Issei's punishment: He was sent away to Europe to an all-boys school, he had his sacred gear and evil pieces removed as well. I don't know if his family went with him or if he is staying in any dorms his new school may have.

Asia: I can't believe Issei would do this, his parents did tell me of their adopted son that went missing years ago. But I never imagined that it was you and that it was Issei that tried to kill you.

(Y/N): Well, Issei is being punished accordingly. But, what about Miki and Gorou, I may have met my real mother, but they raised me when no one else would.