Chapter 16: Parents Day

3rd Pov

(Y/N) was sitting in his seat in his classroom. There was also the notable absence of the perverted duo, even though they were just there. The two had tried to attack (Y/N) when he first entered, yelling something about getting Xenovia to join the ORC. But they were now in the nurse's office holding ice packs on their junks. Not for long though as they came back and convinced (Y/N) to peacefully talk to them.

Matsuda: But seriously, how do you get all these hot chicks around you all the time?

Motohama: And what about Xenovia, you haven't hooked up with her yet?

(Y/N): First, I don't know myself. Second, no I haven't

Xenovia: Haven't what?

Her sudden appearance scared the three boys.

(Y/N): I swear, I need to put a bell on you or something.

Xenovia: Noted. And I'm sorry for springing that on you when you weren't prepared.

The perverted duo started looking at (Y/N) suspiciously as he answered her.

(Y/N): Don't worry about it, just please don't do it again.

He got up and whispered something to her.

(Y/N): And please don't talk about it here.

Xenovia: I brought something too. Keep these with you.

She opened her hand to show four condoms being presented to (Y/N). The two boys grabbed onto (Y/N)'s shoulders to try and shake him, but he just punched them off. Asia then entered the scene to see what they were talking about.

Asia: What are you- Oh, those are pretty, Xenovia!

Xenovia: Here, you should keep one with you too.

Asia: Oh, thank you. Um, what is it?

(Y/N) moved quickly and snatched them from both girl's hands and stuffed them into his pocket as Aika entered the conversation.

Aika: Oh boy, how can I be invited to this party~?

(Y/N):*blushing* There's no party Aika.

Asia: Do you know what those are for.

Aika: Of course I do.

She leaned in and whispered the purpose in Asia's eye. When she finished her explanation, Asia was also red.

(Y/N): Ok, that's enough! I'm sure Asia isn't interested in that!

Aika: Are you sure about that?

She was cut off from saying more as Asia had covered her mouth with her hands. The perverted duo tried to attack (Y/N) again, but he turned the tables and threw them onto the floor, then he pinned them by sitting down on them. The two were struggling to get out as Asian and Xenovia bent down to their level.

Xenovia: Hey (Y/N)?

(Y/N): What.?

Xenovia:*pulling out another condom* Let's go intercourse.

The two pinned beneath him started to struggle again, but the demigod proved stronger. Before they could react, he shot up, took the condom from Xenovia, and ran like Forest Gump. He exited the room and ran to the old school building where he could hopefully find some peace. He slowed down to a walk once he arrived at the trees that surrounded the building.

(Y/N): Jeez, what's gotten into her? something tells me she's not gonna give up anytime soon.

Rias: Hello again, (Y/N).