Chapter 22: Expansion

3rd Pov-- Rias' Peerage

The group of devils, along with Azazel, were trudging towards a mountain hot spring after a mock battle against a dragon. Rias was freaking out as her fiance was nowhere to be found anywhere near the battle ground.

Akeno: Calm down, Rias. He's a big boy, he'll find his way back.

Rias: I just-- I'm worried. Him disappearing was not part of the plan. Unless... Azazel?

Azazel: Don't look at me, I don't know where he is either. Let's just get our bath, and get to your estate where we can start the search for (Y/N).

The group entered the bathhouse and changed in their respective rooms and entered the bathes. The boys entered their bath and were met by an exexpected sight: (Y/N), asleep, on the other side of the bath.

Kiba: (Y/N)?

The knight woke up (Y/N) with that one word and the demigod looked around groggily before landing on them

(Y/N):*yawning* Oh, hey guys. Where were you? After the train stopped, I just appeared here.

Gasper: We went and f-fought a dragon! I-It was so scary w-without you!

(Y/N): Really? Well, now I feel left out. Anyway, come on in, the water's perfect.

Akeno:*from above* I'll say s-- (Y/N)?

Rias: (Y/N)?!

The boys all looked up and saw Akeno and Asia looking down at them. Rias suddenly appeared next to them and she immediately locked eyes with (Y/N), who just waved at her.

Rias: (Y/N)!!!

Akeno and Asia quickly grabbed her before she could jump down to him.

(Y/N): Calm down! At least enjoy the bath before you get out.

Rias: Hmph, fine.

She returned to her spot in the pool waiting to get out. Back with the boys, they had settled into the water with Azazel finding his spot next to (Y/N).

Azazel:*sigh of content* Add a little Sake and this spring would be paradise.

(Y/N): I agree, maybe not sake, but I could go for some whiskey.

Azazel: Aren't you a little young to drink?

(Y/N): Not by Ancient Greek standards!

Azazel:*chuckling* Can't argue with that logic. By the way, I've been meaning to ask you.

(Y/N): What?

Azazel: Tell me, have you ever gotten a good squeeze on Rias' melons?

(Y/N):... And now I'm not answering.

Azazel: Oh, that gave me all the answer I needed. I've gotta little fun fact for you, did you know that girls are like doorbells?

(Y/N):*sigh* I'm gonna regret pushing further, but why?

Azazel: Simple: You press the little buttons on their chest, and they make a high-pitched noise. *mimics girlish moan*

(Y/N) just sighs and looks away, but can't help but let the image of Rias moaning enter his head, making him blush.

(Y/N): Great, now I've got that image in my head.

He got up, moved, and sat back down next to Kiba and Gasper.

(Y/N): What's wrong you two, you're both abnormally silent.

Kiba: It's... It's Koneko. She seems so unfocused, it's unlike her.