Chapter 25: Obligatory Beach Chapter

3rd Pov

The sun was starting to set over the forest surrounding Camp Half-Blood. The Hunters, Feat. (Y/N), were all gathered together, talking strategy. The rest of the cabins were all watching the group and shivered in fear when they saw them laugh manically. Percy was hiding behind Annabeth when Rias came up behind him, curious as to why they were so scared.

Rias: Why is everyone so scared?

Percy: Because the last time they teamed up, we got destroyed.

Annabeth: Yeah, if you have (Y/N) on your team, the chance of your victory is raised by a lot. But the fact that the Hunters have NEVER lost, and (Y/N) is already very good at this. It all points to one conclusion: We're screwed.

Rias slowly nodded at them and left them alone. she joined the rest of her peerage at the top of the hill, where they were with Chiron. 

Chiron: I have had the Hecate cabin place observation sigils all over the forest, we'll have a clear view of everything that happens.

He pulled out a small, rectangular device from his coat pocket and laid it on the ground. It emitted a bright light and magic screens appeared all above it, each showing different areas of the forest.  A few demigods came into the camera views as the team went to their flags to start the game. Both teams stood around their flags on their side of the creek, ready to go. When a horn sounded over the forest, and both teams sped off.

Akeno: Mr. Chiron, what are the rules for the game, exactly?

Chiron: It's relatively simple. The game goes until either sundown, or one team retrieves their opponent's flag. The boundary for each side is the creek, and the flag is officially captured once it crosses the river to the other side. Like with the spar earlier, major wounds are not permitted, but smaller ones are more than allowed. If any campers are badly injured or knock unconscious during the game, they'll be pulled out by the nymphs.

He finished his explanation and turned back to the screens, which now started to show the campers starting to cross the river. They got a few steps in before they were bombarded by silver arrows, pinning them to the ground. The Hunters then jumped out of their spots and ambushed the remaining demigods standing. They were forced back across the creek, and into the woods again. The Hunters quickly regathered their arrows, while knocking out the unfortunate campers who were pinned, and retreated back into the brush.

Xenovia: Impressive. They are very organized and tactful.

Chiron: They always have been, that's why they always win. They're more organized than the campers will over be.

Rias: Where's (Y/N)?

Chiron scanned the screens for a bit before pointing at one on the end. It showed (Y/N) staying close to the flag, and doing a dance while he waited for some action

(Just 2:15 to 2:24 for the dance specifically)

Rias: I can see he takes this very seriously.

Chiron: *laughing* He may look like he doesn't want to be here, but just wait until combat starts... That is if the campers can even get past the hunters.

He looked back at the screens that watched creek and saw campers being pushed back by the Hunters. During the fight, they noticed two figures slip past the hunters and into the woods behind them. 

Chiron: Oh, it looks like Nico and Percy are headed toward the flag.

He motioned to another screen where they two demigods in question were trekking through the forest. Percy had his Celestial Bronze sword at the ready while Nico's Stygnatian Iron blade still resting in it's sheath. They notice (Y/N) stop dancing and looked out at the forest where his cousins were. He twisted a ring they never noticed on his right pinky finger, and a bright bow appeared. (Imma be real, I forgot I gave him a bow)