Chapter 12: Warmonger

3rd Pov

It's the day after the devils and demigod's fight against Freed and Valpur. (Y/N) was sitting in class with his head on the desk in thought.

(Y/N):*Thought* Maybe I was wrong, Kiba still hasn't contacted any one of us.

He was snapped out of thought when two familiar hands slammed his desk, and he looked up to see the people who did it.

(Y/N): Well, if it isn't Inspector Giggity and his monkey sidekick.

Motohama: First, that was rude.

Matsuda: And second...

Both: HAVE YOU BEEN GROPING AKENO AND RIAS' TIDDIES?!

(Y/N):...Let me respond with my own two questions: One, why the hell do you wanna know? And two, do you two wanna find out if a human can survive if all their bones are broken? And I mean ALL bones.

A menacing aura appeared around (Y/N), and the perverts began hugging each other in fear.

Motohama: Y-y-ya know? m-m-maybe we d-don't need to know. R-r-r-right?

Matsuda: Y-y-yeah. I-i-if you'll e-excuse us, we're g-g-gonna go g-g-get lunch.

The two ran out of the room, scared shitless. All the girls were laughing at the two, but swooning over (Y/N) even more now.

(Y/N): Tch, idiots.

Timeskip

It was after school, and the current ORC members were gathered in their clubroom.

Asia: Are you sure?

(Y/N): So Kiba has contacted you?

Akeno: Nope, not even a sign he's ok.

Rias: Well, those two exorcists are skilled, I have no doubt they'll be ok.

(Y/N): It's my fault he's missing, I feel like I've only made this worse.

Akeno: You didn't, If anything, you made us realize we had to act. We sent out our familiars out to search for us.

(Y/N): Familiars?

Rias: Creatures that make pacts with devils. They can help us with menial tasks such as passing flyers, or surveillance.

(Y/N): Interesting, your devil culture is complex.

Rias' eyes began to glow red for a second before it faded and she stood up.

Rias: My familiar's found something, we need to go now.

Scene Change

A Gremory magic circle appeared on a dirt road and the ORC stepped out and looked over to see a girl in a red dress with what looked like cosplay bat wings. She was holding an unconscious, injured, and practically naked Irina.

(Y/N): IRINA!

He ran forward and took her from the bat-girls arms and gently placed her on the ground. Fire appeared on his hands and he began to run them over the cuts and bruises over her body, healing her. She began to stir feeling the sensation.

(Y/N): Irina! What happened, who did this to you?

Irina: I-I-I can't remember their faces, but at least they got away.

(Y/N): Who? Kiba and Xenovia? Or your attackers.

Irina: I let them down, I couldn't get away, he was too strong.

(Y/N): Who's he? WHO'S HE?!

Irina:...Be careful.

She fell unconscious again, and a blue magic circle appeared. Out stepped Sona, Tsubaki, and Saji.