Chapter 27: Awakening

3rd Pov

Azazel: Odin's gonna head back North to get Mjolnir, he said it would be a huge help in the coming battle. And while Ajuka got Loki out of our hair, the seal he used lasted only a day. And knowing Loki, as soon as that time is up, he'll be back to finish what he started.

The Devil Kings, Michael, and Azazel were standing in front of Rias' peerage and (Y/N), debriefing them on the situation with Loki.

Rias: One day? That's all?

Azazel: Yup. Ajuka may be a Devil King, but Loki is a deity. If we want to stop him, we need to face him head-on.

Rias: If the Devil Kings launch an all-out attack, it would result in another large-scale war.

Azazel: Exactly. He wants to bring about Ragnarok, and what better way to do that than a war between pantheons. It'll be the beginning of the end, kiddos, nothing would survive.

Akeno: If Loki escapes before Mjolnir arrives, we'd be done for.

(Y/N): I'll keep him busy.

The groups look at him with varying degrees of shock.

Sirzechs: You want to act as a diversion to Loki?

Ajuka: With all due respect, (Y/N), Loki is a god.

(Y/N): So what? I've taken on the whole Olympian Council before. What's another god?

Rias: If you're going, we're going with you.

(Y/N):...*sigh* Are you sure you want to join me?

Rias: *surprised* Of course. I'm surprised you're not against it.

(Y/N): You've all been training extremely hard the past few weeks. What better what to prove it than this?

Ajuka: Then that raises another problem. I can only teleport about ten people at once to the place where Loki is sealed. Even with rest, I'd only be able to teleport one or two more later. You'd be going in without reinforcements.

Rias: I understand.

Serafall: How sweet, but you'd be mistaken if you believe you're the only volunteers.

The door opened and three more people came through. They were Sona, Tsubaki, and Saji.

Rias: You're wanting to go too?

Sona: Yes, we'd like to offer our services as well.

Serafall: I tried to talk her out of it, but she didn't listen. Then again, this whole Loki ordeal is sort of our fault, to begin with, so our little sister volunteering to help clean up should go without objection.

(Y/N):*crosses arms* You really think this is your fault? If anything, Odin's the one making us clean up his mess. Annabeth's cousin, Magnus, defeated and imprisoned Loki not too long ago. And it's Odin's fault for not keeping his remaining eye on the god of mischief.

Azazel :*snort* While (Y/N) has a point, we don't have time to point fingers or object. Besides, there are two people who we've already decided are going with you.

Michael: Yes, the first, Irina will be joining you.

Irina: It will be my pleasure.

She gave a slight bow to Michael and went to stand with Rias and (Y/N).

Rosswiese: I will go, too as a way to try and make up for Asgard's failure to contain Loki.

The Valkyrie walked out of the shadows and bowed to the group.