Chapter 13: Taste of True Power

3rd Pov

The ORC and SC are all standing outside the school, it seems nothing is happening before a large dome covers the school. The members of the SC all spread out over the dome, holding their hands out, holding the barrier. While they do that, the ORC and (Y/N) all prepare to face Kokabiel, with (Y/N) activating his necklace, summoning his armor.

Sona: We've covered the school in a protective barrier. It can withstand almost anything, but something extremely powerful will be able to penetrate it. So, please, if you go all out, make sure to aim at Kokabiel.

(Y/N): I'll try, but if I miss, the barrier shouldn't break as I recognize it as friendly.

Rias: That you so much Sona, when this is over we'll repay you.

Saji: I don't mean to sound rude or dumb, but wouldn't it be more logical to have all of us fighting Kokabiel?

Sona: Yes, that is a viable tactic, but our power would be used better if we were spread out. Like (Y/N) said, we don't know how many others are working under or with Kokabiel. It's better if we defend the school in case any of his minions appear. And besides, we all know we can't take on Kokabile directly, the only one powerful enough to do so here is (Y/N).

(Y/N): And fight him directly is exactly what I plan to do.

A magic circle with the Sitri family crest appeared behind them and Tsubaki teleported in from it.

(Y/N): Tsubaki, how's Irina?

Tsubaki: Just fine, those tears worked wonders, she's just resting now.

Asia: That's a relief.

(Y/N): I'm surprised Xenovia isn't here, Kokabiel said she and Kiba managed to get away.

Saji: Speaking of Kiba, has anyone heard from him?

(Y/N): No, we haven't heard from or seen him at all. We know he'll be here though, that pillar of light is a beacon to anything supernatural.

Sona: We'll keep the barrier up, but the school is a different matter, if anything happens, we might not be able to stop it from collapsing.

Rias: Don't worry, I won't let that happen.

Sona: It's not too late to call your brother

Rias: I'll do it only if you contact your sister.

Sona: I've got a good reason not to. Sirzechs cares for you, I'm sure he'd come as soon as you called.

Akeno: No need, I've already contacted him.

Rias: Reall,y contacting my brother behind my back?

Akeno: Rias, I know you think that we can handle this matter, that we don't need to contact him, but we must. We're facing a leader-class fallen angel, not just another stray. I think that fills all the qualifications for contacting him.

Rias: Alright fine.

Akeno: Sirzechs said his forces should arrive in no more than an hour

Rias: Good grief, I just can't win against you, can I. Well, let's make this a fun hour.

The ORC and Demigod enter the school in order to form a plan.

Rias: (Y/N), I know you said you'd take on Kokabiel, but I want you to try getting us some power too.

(Y/N): Got it, I'll try my best, but if the circumstance arises, then I'll focus all attention on Kokabiel.

Akeno: You seemed so angry when we first met Kokabiel, has it died down.