Chapter 17: Passion and Dreams

3rd Pov Hyodou Household

All the adults were sitting around a table chatting with some alcohol. (Y/N) was in the kitchen making everyone dinner, and the demigods were all at the door smelling what (Y/N) was cooking while drooling.

Hestia: Do you three really have to stand there?

Percy: YEAH! 

Nico: It's been so long since I've had (Y/N)'s cooking...

Thalia: AND WE WANT IT NOW! HURRY UP, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): SHUT UP OR YOU WON'T GET ANY!

The three immediately shut up and everyone laughed at them. He finally emerged from the kitchen with many dishes.

(Y/N): If you guys really wanna eat, then help me bring out the rest.

(Y/N) smirked as the three viciously nodded and ran into the kitchen and brought out the rest of the food and set it on the table. Everyone else laughed at how desperate the three were to get their hands on (Y/N)'s food. Said boy rolled his eyes and re-entered the kitchen, this time emerging with three more dishes. He had two burgers with fries on the plates and a whole pizza that was colored blue.

Sirzechs:*Surprised* Why is that pizza blue?

(Y/N): Because Percy would throw a tantrum if I didn't make it this way.

Percy: Dam right I would!

He and Thalia burst out laughing again while (Y/N) and Nico just rolled their eyes. The adults happily smiled at them and decided to have a toast while the teens all sat at their own table. The three demigods were scarfing down their food while Asia and Rias were going slower as they'd been eating (Y/N)'s cooking for a while now. Miki had an idea for some entertainment while they ate.

Miki: How about we watch some of the videos we took today!

She got up and retrieved the video camera from earlier while (Y/N) and Rias were internally panicking. Miki turned on the tv, which showed (Y/N) and Asia back in their art class.

Miki: Watch her face when she notices the camera!

Asia: So embarrassing.

(Y/N): Tell me about it. But this is what mothers do: Smother you with so much love it's embarrassing.

Zeoticus: After this, we should watch the video I took of Rias.

He got up and put the video he took of Rias into the Tv. The video had Rias sitting at her desk, raising her hand to answer a question. That was when she turned around and noticed the camera, she blushed and tried to make Zeoticus stop.

Zeoticus: Building on what (Y/N) just said, I believe it's the duty of all parents to embarrass their children at some point.

(Y/N) was trying to hide his laugh along with the other demigods. He finally stopped when he noticed Rias covering her face with her hands.

Rias*Embarrased* I feel like this is the lowest part of Hell...

(Y/N) just smiled and put his arm around her again, raising her spirits slightly.

Sirzechs:*Chuckling* Aww, she answered the teacher's question correctly, she's so smart!

Rias finally snapped and ran upstairs.

Rias: I've had enough, I'm going up to my room!

The demigods broke out laughing again.

(Y/N):*Whispering* Chances are, she's going to MY room.