1 - Pilot

It was a cloudy day. Rather particularly dull, and extremely contrasting to the summer weather that it was supposed to be.

Weather had always been fickle. It never really stuck to what was predicted, but then again, predictions are just...assumptions. They weren't solid facts.

On this rather dull morning, a young man clad in a charcoal gray suit, with his suit blazer resting on the back of his office chair, had his sleeves rolled up to his elbows as he squeezed the stress ball in his right hand.

This young man had his eyebrows creased as he stared at his computer screen in his black and gray themed office. The office itself was neat to the tee, every detail being carefully assessed to ensure that the room itself looked like a Pinterest aesthetic.

This young man critically assessed the statistics on his computer screen. Yes, marketing worked well and his sales were increasing, but he felt something missing in his life.

The young man with the raven locks neatly gelled to perfection, had his eyes locked onto the screen, assessing the slideshow that his personal assistant had prepared for him.

The only thing bothering this young and gorgeous man was that the one person he wanted to invest in his company just didn't want to accept his terms.

The young CEO frowned as he thought about it. The CEO of another company wouldn't partner up with him. It had been a dream for a few years now, and every time he was one step closer to accomplishing that, the secretary of the other company just declined, saying that their boss wasn't interested right now.

The raven haired sighed in defeat as he exited the slideshow. Every part of his company worked in perfection so why didn't the boss of Kim Enterprises want to work with him? Well, Kim Namjoon was hard to influence.

This man continued squeezing his stress ball that his personal assistant had gotten for him as a way to destress.

"Why doesn't he want to partner up with me? My company is literally second place to his company. We could do great things if he gave us a chance," he frowned as he squeezed the stress ball in his rough and large hand.

The young entrepreneur just closed his eyes and began to criticise himself, believing maybe it was his fault that his company lost out again on the chance to partner up with Kim Enterprises.

The young man sighed.

Suddenly, someone entering his office made him snap out of his rollercoaster of criticism. He didn't need to open his eyes to know who it was.

There was only one person who'd enter his office without permission.

"What do you want, Tae?" the entrepreneur asked in a very defeated tone.

"What's got you moping?" Kim Taehyung, his personal assistant and best friend, had asked. The entrepreneur looked very much sad and depressed now.

"He declined my offer again," the raven haired frowned before he opened his eyes to glance at his best friend.

"Kim Namjoon declined again? Why is this no surprise? This man is very tough to impress," Taehyung shrugged as he took a seat on the leather couch in the corner of the office. This office resembled a living room most times with the amount of plants and pictures he had hung up around the place. The only addition was his work desk and chair.

"I thought my reports were better this time," the young raven haired sat up further, straightening his posture.

"Maybe it's not the reports he wants to see an improvement in," Taehyung shrugged as he looked at his best friend who looked too stressed.