28 - Bad Habits

An hour later, the couple woke up with Jimin stirring in his sleep first. The remains of Jungkook's sticky mess was still left in Jimin, the younger groaning after realising just how annoying it would be to clean.

The suite was dark now, the time being eight PM. Jimin curled up into Jungkook's side, both of them becoming fully conscious. Jungkook kept his eyes closed, although there was no light in the room for him to block out.

When he did finally decide to open his eyes, he was met with the darkness, his eyes flickering over to the clock on the nightstand of the hotel suite. They needed to eat dinner.

"Angel?" Jungkook called out, trying to see if Jimin was awake. When the younger climbed on top of him to lay, Jungkook chuckled deeply, knowing his lover was awake and groggy.

"My angel~" Jungkook sang as he had a hand resting flat on Jimin's lower back, while his other hand began to play with Jimin's black strands of hair, affectionately waking Jimin up.

"Mmm," Jimin whined as a response, his chest laying on Jungkook's as he cuddled his lover quite suffocatingly. But, Jungkook didn't mind because his lover wasn't heavy and even if he was, he loved Jimin too much to tell him to move off.

"My sweet little angel~ You have to eat dinner, my love," Jungkook whispered as he sang, his fingers buried within Jimin's black locks.

"Don't wanna..." Jimin spoke out in his husky voice laced with sleep, still feeling groggy from his short nap.

Then, Jungkook's tummy began to rumble, the noise making Jimin open his eyes.

"You're hungry, Jungkookie. We should eat," Jimin realized his boyfriend was hungry, lifting his head up from Jungkook's chest.

"So you'll eat just because I'm hungry?" Jungkook asked, using the hand that was previously playing with Jimin's hair to cup the younger's cheek instead.

"I want you to eat, and yes, your hunger means more to me than my own," Jimin said simply, completely unaware of how Jungkook's heart was doing leaps in his chest.

"We just woke up and you're giving me butterflies. Gosh, Angel, take a break," Jungkook teased, making Jimin giggle.

"Come on, Jungkookie. Let's shower. Your mess is really sticky," Jimin complained with a pout on his lips as the older man switched the bedside lamp on, before they got off the bed to go shower, a little bit of a limp in Jimin's step.

"I'd be glad to help you clean my mess," Jungkook smirked, spanking Jimin's ass as the younger walked in front of Jungkook nude. The younger man yelped in surprise.

"Perv," Jimin snickered as they entered the bathroom to shower clean.

After cleaning up their mess, calling room service to have somebody change the sheets and to order dinner, Jimin wore Jungkook's work dress shirt over his own underwear, while Jungkook wore a sweatpants and a shirt, both men looking extremely handsome.

They ate in peace, casually talking now and then. After having dinner really late, the couple sat up in the bed against the headboard, watching a movie to pass the time while they let their food digest.

While watching the movie, Jimin couldn't help but be reminded of his parents. He missed them. He really did. But, he knew he couldn't do anything about it.

After the movie ended, Jungkook was about to move lower to lay in bed when Jimin spoke up, halting all movements.

"I miss my parents," Jimin spoke out, casually bringing it up but also trying to speak about his concerns.