14 - Business

The networking took place a week later. It had to be a Saturday night because that was more convenient.

The party happened to be an entrepreneur's daughter's birthday party, but it was turned into a business party for networking.

Jungkook had gotten ready. He asked one of his father's housekeepers to dress him up, do his makeup, etc. He looked beautiful with his makeup done.

He had dark brown eyeshadow, but his makeup was very minimalistic. He wore watermelon lipbalm, his lips looking a shiny pink.

He wore a long, black coat over his black turtleneck and suit bottoms. Overall, he looked sexy. He would probably be one of the youngest CEOs attending since most of them would be older.

Maybe, Namjoon would be there, and he could speak to him more.

Jungkook checked his styled hair once more before he heard someone entering his penthouse. Could only be one person who had fingerprint access to his penthouse.

"Tae?" Jungkook yelled from upstairs as he checked himself once more. He wanted to look his best. Although he hated the thought of a party, he would see Jimin tonight. He wanted to look his best.

"You're not ready yet? It's almost eight. We still have to pick Jimin up from his apartment," Taehyung spoke up as he entered Jungkook's bedroom.

The brunette was wearing a red suit, with a black dress shirt and no tie.

Jungkook stepped away from his mirror to talk to his best friend.

"I am ready. I was just...making sure I look good," Jungkook blushed as he gathered his stuff.

Taehyung would be driving them tonight since he always drove Jungkook to parties. They couldn't use the Lamborghini since there were only two seats so Taehyung had the Mercedes ready.

"You never really care about your appearance. I'd say it's a pleasant change but I'd like to know what brought about said change," Taehyung said as he followed Jungkook out of the bedroom.

"It's... It's nothing," Jungkook shook his head as he fixed his coat once he reached his living room. For the life of him, he couldn't stop fixing his outfit.

"It doesn't have anything to do with our darling Jimin?" Taehyung teased as he watched his best friend with wary eyes.

Over this week, Jungkook couldn't hide how he was falling more and more in love with Jimin. It was beautiful to feel such an emotion, and Taehyung enjoyed watching them fall for each other, but he also felt frustrated with them because neither of them spoke about it. They just continued to be whatever they were, but they didn't make it official. They didn't even confess. Taehyung was like that fanboy on the sidelines, waiting for them to make it official.

A part of Taehyung was actually worried, scared even, that Jungkook wouldn't make it official just because of his father's opinion. Jungkook was always a sucker for good praise from his father, and he barely ever got any. If Jungkook held back from being happy with Jimin because of his father's acceptance, Taehyung would be so angry.

"I..." Jungkook couldn't respond. "It does... I really like him, Tae. Might be falling in love. I don't know what it is about him... But I think I'm falling hard," Jungkook explained as he fixed the neck of his turtleneck sweater.

Once he was sure he looked good, Jungkook looked at Taehyung, awaiting a response.

"He is quite loveable. Just take it easy. Don't scare him off. And, don't worry about other's opinions," Taehyung spoke as he walked towards the elevator door of the penthouse. "You coming?" Taehyung called, to which Jungkook mindlessly followed.