~16~ Angel

Jungkook continued to stroke Jimin's hard cock, the length pretty impressive as the younger let out short huffs of breath as he contained his moans.

The older continued to leave kisses to Jimin's cheeks with the occasional opened mouth kiss as he moved his lips to Jimin's jawline.

"Feels good, my Angel?" Jungkook asked as he stroked his lover's hard cock, wanting to slowly get him impatiently aroused.

Jungkook's own erection hurt within his underwear but he didn't mind it. Jimin's pleasure seemed to matter more. That's just the type of man that Jungkook was. His pleasure wasn't the most important to him.

"Oh, yes, Mr. Jeon," Jimin moaned as he turned his head to the side to allow for Jungkook to comfortably kiss his jaw and neck. Jimin's small and dainty hands gripped the sheets lightly as he felt Jungkook's large and calloused hand stroking his cock.

"You're so pretty like this, Angel. So beautiful for me. Does it feel good?" Jungkook asked against Jimin's jawline as he sucked a fresh hickey there. Jimin was about to be dressed up in Jungkook's marks because the older knew he would not go easy once he started pounding into him.

"Yes! Oh, yes... Mr. Jeon... Please... M-more... Can I have more?" Jimin pleaded as he refused to open his eyes, tilting his head to the side as he lightly gripped the sheets.

"Angel wants more?" Jungkook teased as he licked a strip along his jaw.

"Yes..." Jimin gasped when Jungkook's thumb circled his sensitive tip.

"Look me in my eyes and beg me for it," Jungkook said in his deeper and huskier voice, sending Jimin over the edge as he moaned. The younger snapped his eyes opened, turning his head to look at Jungkook. The older pulled back and looked down at Jimin, his hand ceasing all movements to Jimin's needy cock.

"Please, Mr. Jeon... I need you... I don't feel too good," Jimin begged as his bright eyes stared into Jungkook's, practically begging for some pleasure.

"Hmm... Promise me something first," Jungkook said as he brought a hand up to lovingly caress Jimin's cheek. The younger closed his eyes on instinct, leaning into Jungkook's touch like a kitten.

"Anything," Jimin whispered as he did so, his body feeling the passion radiating off Jungkook.

"You will be mine, Jimin. When the time comes... Promise me that when I ask you to be mine, you'll say yes to me," Jungkook whispered as he watched the younger lean into his touch. Jimin felt fireworks going off in his body at the question.

"Of course, Mr. Jeon. I'll be yours whenever you ask. Even five years from now," Jimin spoke. In actuality, Jungkook would always have a hold on Jimin. In the future, ten years from now, Jungkook will always be Jimin's first love. He will always be special.

"I can't wait..." Jungkook whispered as he leaned forward to kiss Jimin's tempting and soft lips.

Jimin moaned as he tasted Jungkook's lipbalm. The younger immediately wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, pulling him closer as if it were possible. Jungkook nibbled on Jimin's bottom lip, earning a whimper from Jimin, before he pulled back and got off.

Jungkook went to his walk-in closet and began to dig in one of the drawers while Jimin had a chance to finally take in the bedroom. Jungkook's bedroom was so... Jungkook. It fit his personality well. At first glance it appeared dull and boring with dark colors, but it was intricate and precise, color coordinated to match the owner's complexity.

Once Jungkook came back, he carried in one hand a bottle of lubricant.

"Why do you have that?" Jimin cocked his head to the side as he asked out of curiosity.