10 - Filters

Taehyung showed Jimin around the office building. He showed him where the canteen was, the kitchen, the restrooms, the offices, the boardroom, everything.

Taehyung also helped Jimin with his basic duties.

"Okay, so as his personal assistant, you're mostly there to take care of him. So, you need to get him lunch at two PM. Remind him when to leave the office because God knows he'll stay in there for the rest of the night if you don't.

"You don't have to set up any meetings or anything. You just have to attend to keep him in the right mindset. Occasionally, you might have to order dinner for him on the company's expense because he stays here until eight at night sometimes.

"When he has networking or business parties to attend, you have to get the personal driver for him because there will be the press waiting for his arrival.

"If there is any chance of a scandal, it's your job to make sure you take care of it. Bad publicity means a plummet in sales.

"Overall, you just have to be his babysitter," Taehyung informed the younger as Jimin sat at his new desk, taking notes. Jimin now had an office that was right next to Jungkook's and Taehyung's. The office was plain white, with just a desk and a chair, along with a single couch. However, Taehyung did tell him that he could decorate if he wanted to.

Jimin took notes on a page so he could remember everything. Taehyung had been tutoring him the entire day.

"What about his days off?" Jimin asked as he looked up at Taehyung who was seated on the single couch.

"You'll have an off day as well. But, there will be some days when he will need you to see him after hours. Like when I was working for him as his PA, there'd be days he'd need my help at home to make plans, etcetera. Your duties aren't limited to just working at the office," Taehyung spoke up as he watched the ravenette nod.

"Is this it, Mr. Kim?" Jimin asked the older man as he closed the pen cap.

"Yes, it is. And please, call me Taehyung," the older said to Jimin.

"I...feel weird calling higher people by their names," Jimin said. He felt that way about people who were of a higher class than him. He was just a simple dancer, but these people were people that were more educated than him, that were richer than him. He felt small compared to these higher class people. He really felt as if he didn't belong here, but Jungkook hired him anyway.

"I'm not higher than you. I'm your equal. Just call me Taehyung. I really don't mind," Taehyung said. He honestly found Jimin a little cute. He did find him attractive that night that they saw him at the club the first time, but now that Taehyung had spoken to him, he thought that his personality was rather cute.

Jimin smiled brightly.

"Okay," Jimin nodded. Then, Taehyung checked his watch to read the time.

"Come on, it's nearly lunch. I'll show you how to order food for Jungkook. He's on a diet, as you know," Taehyung stood up from the couch, and allowed Jimin to follow him. Jimin was really nervous but Taehyung was so kind and he was willing to help Jimin whenever he needed to be helped. Jimin just couldn't wait to see Jungkook again.

* * *

That night after work, Jimin went home exhausted. He had only seen Jungkook a couple of times. Mostly, Taehyung had been training him throughout the day.

It was around ten PM when Jimin had finally got into bed, after coming home at seven. Just as he entered his bed, his cellphone began to ring. Immediately, Jimin knew who it was.