~41~ Gentle

Jungkook stripped down as he looked at his lover who laid nude on the bedsheets, his wrists tied with Jungkook's work tie.

Then, the older man crawled over Jimin again. He stared down at Jimin who had his tied wrists laying against his pillow above his head. Then, Jungkook leaned forward to press a kiss to Jimin's forehead. He allowed his lips to linger, not wanting to part as he gently wrapped his hand around Jimin's throat.

There was something so sexy about a man who knew when to be gentle and when to be rough.

"I'm going to make love to you, so slow and passionate. I want you to feel me inside you all day. And, when we get tired, I want to hold you in my arms and let you fall asleep in my embrace. Can we do that? Can I love you until we can't take it anymore?" Jungkook asked, his hand gently wrapped around Jimin's throat like he knows the younger man liked. Jimin really liked to be choked.

"Please, Mr. Jeon... I need it," Jimin pleaded. He loved calling Jungkook like this during sex, because it was hotter. And, Jungkook liked it too.

Jungkook moved lower to kiss Jimin's cute nose. The younger blushed immediately, feeling the sincerity of the movement.

"I love you..." Jungkook whispered against Jimin's nose.

The younger shut his eyes, his breathing becoming erratic.

Jungkook leaned up again, pressing his lips to Jimin's right eye that was closed.

"I love you..." Jungkook repeated. Jimin just inhaled sharply. Then, Jungkook kissed his other closed eye, whispering the same words against his skin.

Jungkook pecked Jimin's lips, before he whispered those words again.

Jimin didn't need to respond, because he knew why Jungkook was repeating himself. The older man was showing love to his entire being now.

Jungkook reached under his pillow near the headboard and pulled out his bottle of lube, before he uncapped it and coated his fingers with it. He left the bottle on the nightstand, before he pushed Jimin's legs back with one hand.

Then, he teased Jimin's entrance with his two fingers. Jungkook moved lower to leave kisses to Jimin's collarbone, before he inserted his fingers slowly.

The action had Jimin stretching around his fingers, a short moan escaping Jimin's lips.

"It's okay, Angel..." Jungkook whispered against Jimin's collarbone, leaving his marks along the skin. "Nobody can hear you. Moan for Mr. Jeon. I want to hear your sweet voice call out to me," Jungkook spoke kindly against Jimin's chest as he moved lower, his fingers still inside Jimin as he pumped into him slowly to stretch him out.

"Mr. Jeon~" Jimin moaned. His high pitched voice began to sing, the sounds going straight to Jungkook's pulsating cock that ached with desire.

Jungkook wrapped his lips around Jimin's nipple, his tongue teasing the bud as he fingered Jimin easily. The younger man groaned, struggling to keep his hands above his head while Jungkook pleased his body in all the right ways.

Jungkook's ears were attuned to Jimin's moans, listening to every shaky breath, every hitch, every whimper, and every cry. Jimin's body became Jungkook's worst habit; his worst addiction.

It was an addiction too strong. He couldn't stop himself when he wanted a fix. Jimin's body was like a maze. Jungkook just wanted to get lost in it, with no way out.

The older man had his tongue suckling gently on Jimin's bud, his fingers pumping in and out of his tight entrance before he entered a third finger, hoping to stretch him out further.