3 - Meeting

Saturday evening, Jungkook was ready to meet with Mr. Kim Namjoon at whatever club he decided. Namjoon's secretary had texted Taehyung the address and name of the club, and Taehyung was already here to pick up Jungkook.

The CEO wore a black turtleneck inside his suit blazer, his black hair styled and parted to the right to expose his forehead and perfectly arched eyebrows.

The young man was barefaced. He had no intention of hooking up with anyone from the club tonight. He just wanted to meet with Namjoon and convince him to partner up with him.

Jungkook exited his bedroom, the dark interior of his penthouse meeting his eyes as he decended the staircase, finding Taehyung waiting patiently on his couch.

"Why do you always look like a star of a movie?" Taehyung asked as he approached his best friend, ready to leave.

"I look nice?" Jungkook asked genuinely. He just dressed professionally. He had no idea he was really handsome. He was insecure at times, but mostly, oblivious.

"Hot," Taehyung hyped his best friend up, causing Jungkook to look at him. "Hot, in a platonic way?" Taehyung voiced, wondering if his comment made Jungkook feel weird. Taehyung was openly gay, whereas Jungkook was claimed to be straight. Claimed, because the twenty-seven year old had no life experiences whatsoever and never ventured out to find his sexuality. He just assumed he was straight. Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't, but he didn't even experiment.

"No, it's not that. I just don't believe you," Jungkook shrugged as they got into the elevator. Once they were inside, Jungkook pressed the button to the last floor and they rode the elevator comfortably.

"Why don't you believe me? I bet you'd be able to attract somebody tonight. The strip club we're going to is hot-"

"S-strip club?" Jungkook asked. He knew it was a club, not precisely a strip club. Half naked people dancing for money? He didn't like the idea.

"Yeah, but as I was saying. You could really find a hot person to take home-"

"I am going there for work, not to find a one night stand-"

"God, could you stop interrupting me? Rude... As I was saying. You're fucking almost thirty, bro. Get laid, for once. Nothing's going to happen to the stock market if you sleep with somebody once. You have a life as well. Plus, I heard the dancer performing tonight is really sexy," Taehyung smirked as they got off on the last floor.

"Meaningless sex is not for me," Jungkook shrugged as they entered the lobby of the prestigious apartment building.

"Okay, then find someone and ask for their number. Get to know them and then fuck. Lord, it's not hard," Taehyung rolled his eyes at his best friend as they got into the black Lamborghini Aventador. Taehyung was in the driver's seat while Jungkook was the passenger.

"I'm not looking for anyone," Jungkook just spoke. Taehyung had been trying to get Jungkook to start dating for years. The ravenette had been single ever since high school which is nearly ten years. No one night stands. No casual flings. No dating. No serious relationships. Many wondered why, but Jungkook had his anxiety and insecurities. He was never ready for a relationship. That, and the fact that he never met someone who made him want to risk it all.

Taehyung just rolled his eyes again, ignoring Jungkook now as he drove to the strip club that Namjoon's secretary had told them about.

Once they got to the place, it was in a secluded street and there were many cars lined up in parking spaces. There was barely any parking available. Tonight was a full house.

"Why is it so busy?" Jungkook wondered. The strip club wasn't the best place to be at. A load of people, some single and some married even, would go to the strip club to get lucky. Of course, this wasn't a brothle. The strippers wouldn't get paid to get laid with anyone. However, if they wanted to sleep with someone on their own accord, they could. Jungkook found this place disgusting already. Do people know how many men cheat on their spouses at a place like this? Do people know how some men leave their partners for someone who works here? How many people stalk the strippers or dancers? Jungkook was well aware of the statistics. After all, he majored in statistics. He loved statistics.