~21~ Madly

Jungkook nibbled on his bottom lip as he stared down at Jimin beneath him, waiting for an answer.

"You want to make love to me now?" Jimin asked with a look of amusement on his features.

"Well, yes, because I feel happy and I just want to show you how happy I feel to have you as mine. Do you not want to?" Jungkook asked with concern in his voice as he brought a hand up to cup Jimin's cheek.

"I do want to... I just didn't think that you would," Jimin said shyly as he tightened his clasped hands behind Jungkook's neck. The older man felt his body heating up simply at Jimin being honest.

"Oh, I want to. I've wanted to for a while. Can I?" Jungkook asked, feeling his hormones taking over as he realized he really had urges to sleep with Jimin tonight.

"Go ahead, baby," Jimin spoke up, causing Jungkook to lose not one but all brain cells.

Jungkook let out a short growl from his throat before he leaned forward to kiss Jimin's neck, wanting to make love to him.

Jungkook began kissing Jimin's neck with a new passion, leaving his marks on his neck. He loved Jimin so much. The younger man was like the vibrance that Jungkook didn't know he was missing. Jimin entered Jungkook's black and white portrait, instantly adding color. The older man had never felt so complete before now.

Jungkook slowly began to grind against Jimin's bulge in his boxers, the older man still wearing his work clothes as he suddenly felt hotter.

"Mmm... Jungkook," Jimin huffed as he began to get worked up feeling Jungkook grind on his flaccid cock.

The older man felt his body ignite as he heard Jimin moan his name, thinking about all the things he could do to his boyfriend tonight.

"Want you so much, Angel... Wanna make you feel so good," Jungkook whispered against Jimin's neck as he kissed him along his collarbone. Jimin's hands moved to Jungkook's belt, undoing it and removing it before flinging it onto the floor. He was getting needy and impatient, wanting to feel Jungkook already.

"Please..." Jimin gasped as he felt Jungkook nibbling on his collarbone skin.

"Gonna make you cum. You're my sweet and sexy Angel, aren't you?" Jungkook began to feel like an uncontrollable animal in heat, wanting to fuck his baby real good tonight. It was the first time he had such an incredible urge, but he harbored the feelings, hoping to do his boyfriend really good tonight.

"Oh, yes, Mr. Jeon... I am," Jimin whispered, sounding highly aroused as the younger tilted his head back into the pillows, waiting to receive from his lover.

Jungkook smirked as he continued to kiss along Jimin's neck, before his hands began to remove Jimin's boxers and t-shirt. The younger helped Jungkook remove the clothes he wore, before leaving him nude against the bed.

Jungkook loved having Jimin call him by his surname in bed. It sounded rather hot leaving the younger's lips.

Jungkook still wore his work clothes, with just the top three buttons undone, sleeves rolled up to his elbows and his belt missing as he trailed kisses down Jimin's chest, cherishing the younger's body that only he was allowed to touch and use and treasure.

"Mr. Jeon..." Jimin huffed, his body getting worked up as his erection grew. Jungkook just continued to leave his love marks to Jimin's chest, his lips sucking on the area harshly as he felt Jimin's rapid heartbeat beneath his lips.

Jungkook's large hands held Jimin's waist carefully, closing any gaps between their two bodies as the material of his suit rubbed against Jimin's body. Jungkook continued leaving hickeys to Jimin's chest, before he began flicking his tongue against Jimin's nipple.