19 - Search

"Answer me, Taehyung. Where is he?" Jungkook urged as he began to worry, his anxiety rippling through him the more Taehyung took time to catch his breath before answering.

"I searched the building. He left, Kook. Somebody..."

"Somebody what, Tae?" Jungkook urged, hanging up the conference call without thinking as he moved away from his desk, stomping over to Taehyung.

"Somebody harassed him. Jungkook, I'm sorry-"

"Help me find him, Tae," Jungkook spoke out, leaving no room for argument as his voice grew cold, grabbing his car keys from his desk and his suit blazer. Taehyung didn't need to say anything, following Jungkook as they both began to search the building once more.

Jungkook felt his heart beating faster, his body trembling from fear as he realized that his lover went missing. He was a grown man and could take care of himself but in the mindset that he was in, Jungkook didn't know what Jimin would do.

Taehyung and Jungkook didn't find him in the building. Both men were equally worried now, and there was no sight of Mr. Choi either.

"Maybe he went home," Taehyung spoke up. The entrepreneur nodded, although his profile was tense as he and Taehyung exited their work building, heading towards Jungkook's Mercedes. The three of them carpooled this morning and so, Jimin had no way of getting home.

Jungkook sat in the driver's seat and once Taehyung had shut his door, Jungkook sped off. He knew where Jimin lived, so he raced to the younger's apartment. He didn't care if he got a fine for driving above the speed limit. He didn't care if he unprofessionally cut his conference call. He only cared about Jimin, who was nowhere to be found.

Jungkook parked his car in the parking lot, before running into the lobby of Jimin's apartment. He asked the lady at the front if Jimin had come in, but she gave him a negative answer. Jungkook didn't listen, taking the elevator up to Jimin's apartment. When he reached there, he began to bang on the door, hoping that Jimin was there.

"Angel? It's me. If you're here, please open up! Tae and I are worried," Jungkook yelled from the front door as his fist pounded the door and yet, there was no answer. Jungkook let out a frustrated grunt, before he took the stairs back down to the lobby, before leaving the building. Taehyung was in the car, waiting impatiently as Jungkook entered.

"Anything?" Taehyung asked.

"Nobody saw him come here," Jungkook said as his tense profile really scared Taehyung. The brunette had never seen his best friend this angry or worried in years. Taehyung has never seen Jungkook care about anything in ten years, period.

They raced through the streets, stopping at Jungkook's penthouse building just in case the younger went there. Jimin did have fingerprint access to his penthouse.

Except, the penthouse was empty of Jimin. The pair searched some of Jimin's favorite places, including the coffee shop that Jungkook took Jimin on their first date.

They searched everywhere, and came up empty handed.

By the time it turned dark, Jungkook parked his Mercedes by the dock where his yacht was parked. After he searched the area and came up empty handed, he met Taehyung at his car who had also been searching endlessly. Both men had their blazers thrown in Jungkook's backseat, the sleeves of their shirts rolled up to their elbows as Taehyung clutched on his hair.

At first, they weren't worried because they didn't look for Jimin but now, after searching for hours on end and not finding him, they both panicked. What if he got hurt? What if something happened to him?

Jungkook slammed his fist against the hood of his car out of frustration as he and Taehyung brainstormed at the dock.

"Where could he be, Tae?" Jungkook began to panic, his breathing fastening as he felt a panic attack coming on. Jungkook usually had anxiety attacks, but he hasn't had one for a good six months. Now, he was over exerting himself.