~40~ Caress

Jungkook's lips captured Jimin's in a soulful kiss, their bodies igniting once more as it always did whenever they kissed.

Jungkook's lips molded with Jimin's, their tongues gently caressing each other as Jungkook grew needy, pinning Jimin's wrists to the door beside his head.

He felt so strongly, his emotions getting the best of him as he wanted to make love to Jimin. Not just to satisfy himself, but to let his body do the talking instead of keeping endless promises. He wanted to love Jimin unlike before.

Jimin understood already. Jimin knew that his lover would want to celebrate their accomplishments today this way. And, for the first time in a long time, both men were free on a Monday.

Jungkook pulled back from the kiss when they needed air, however, Jimin had a hand buried in Jungkook's black locks before he tilted his head back, kissing along Jungkook's jawline.

The older man snuck his hands beneath Jimin's thighs, wanting to lift Jimin up and take him to their bedroom of their small, shared apartment.

Jungkook lifted Jimin up into his arms, the younger immediately wrapping his legs around Jungkook's waist as he kissed along Jungkook's sharp jawline, sucking to leave his marks along the pale skin.

Jungkook slowly moved them towards the bedroom as he had his head tilted back, feeling his arousal strengthen. Jungkook entered, before he slowly placed Jimin down in the center of the bed while they held onto each other.

Jungkook held himself up to hover above Jimin while the younger man still kissed his neck and jawline, leaving his love marks on his territory.

Jimin's hands moved to loosen Jungkook's tie from his suit, before he removed the tie along with the blazer.

Jungkook, who wasn't doing much besides allowing Jimin to kiss his neck, gently grabbed his tie from Jimin, planning to use it like how Jimin likes it to be.

The older man began to undo his clothes while letting Jimin suck on his neck, the process being prolonged.

"Angel..." Jungkook inhaled sharply as he felt Jimin nibble on his neck gently.

Once Jungkook had removed his suit blazer and dress shirt, he wore just his pants as he pulled back, before he began to unbutton Jimin's shirt as well. He wanted to make love slow and steady tonight, because they deserved it.

Jungkook deserved to show his love and Jimin deserved to feel it. Today, it was about them, and Jungkook was going to make love to Jimin until the evening.

Jungkook unbuttoned Jimin's shirt slowly, before he used his tie from earlier to bind Jimin's wrists together. The younger man bit his lower lip gently as Jungkook tied his wrists together.

Then, Jimin rested his arms above his head as he watched Jungkook kiss his chest. Jungkook's strong hands gently pushed Jimin into the bed as he held him, his lips leaving wet kisses to Jimin's chest as he displayed his love.

"I love you, Angel. I want you to know how much you've changed my life for the better," Jungkook whispered against Jimin's abdomen as he kissed lower, his hands moving to undo Jimin's belt and formal pants.

The younger man had his head tilted back into the bedsheets as his arms were resting above his head on the pillows. He had his eyes shut mainly because he just wanted to feel instead.

"I love you, Kookie," Jimin breathed out shakily as he felt Jungkook removing his clothing piece by piece, slowly.

No matter how many times they've had sex, Jimin was still sensitive. His body hasn't been touched before Jungkook, so he was still new to sex but he knew just enough to get by.