2 - Exotic

Sunlight was striking through the young man's bedroom window, the curtains left with a small gap, as the blue haired beauty was stirring awake from slumber.

It was a regular apartment - nothing too fancy. The young blue head was in his slumber, slowly waking up when the sunlight became too bright in his room. It was around seven in the morning.

The man stretched his limbs, trying to get rid of the soreness in his body. Dancing was a strenuous activity, and doing that most of his nights left him sore.

The twenty-three year old sat up on his bed, his eyes adjusting to the light as he
groaned. Bringing a hand up to rub his eye, he slowly but surely got off the bed and dragged his bare feet to the ensuite in his room.

His apartment merely consisted of one bedroom, an ensuite, a guest toilet, a living room and a modern kitchen. It wasn't too small. It was perfect for someone like him. Someone who was lonely and lived here when he wasn't out, enjoying his youth.

He had worked so hard to be able to earn the right amount of income to be able to sustain himself. He went from living in someone's dorm, to now being able to live in his own little apartment.

He owed everything to that friend of his who helped him come up from rags to riches. His closest friend - dare he say, his best friend.

Kim Namjoon, who happened to find him one day, lonely and in need of help to survive, introduced the blue head to his boyfriend who managed a strip club.

At the time, the blue head wasn't exactly into that, but then, after some much needed convincing, the blue head decided to become an exotic dancer.

That's how he became his own boss; working hard at dancing to create an art. An art that no one understood and many people took for granted.

That was his job now. This was his life.

The blue head went by the name of Park Jimin. That was his biological name, but his dancing name was Sapphire. It was unique, and seemed to suit his hair color. He was twenty-three, and a hot-headed young one.

Jimin waltzed into his ensuite, looking into his oval mirror above the basin as he began to run a hand through his hair, before going to brush his teeth.

The beautiful man brushed his teeth, before showering, preferring to skip breakfast. He got dressed. It was a Saturday and he had work today. At the club, he'd see his best friend, Kim Namjoon, the man who took Jimin under his wing and started him up.

Namjoon had a boyfriend. Kim Seokjin was his boyfriend, and well, Namjoon introduced Jimin to Seokjin, in hopes of getting Jimin a job. Then, it all worked from there. Namjoon had invested his money into Jimin. He used his own earnings to pay the rent for Jimin's performances.

Being an exotic dancer wasn't that hard. He just needed to pay the manager, who was Seokjin, to rent the stage and the dressing room. He also had to pay the DJ too, but after business started picking up for him, he could pay Seokjin and the DJ with his own profit. He didn't need Namjoon to help him.

Of course, Namjoon was still overprotective over Jimin. They met a good few years ago, maybe four, and Namjoon let the blue head live with him to get on his own two feet. Now, Jimin was his own boss and he made his own schedule. Tonight, he would dance at the strip club for about four hours.

There were a lot of regulars who loved to see Jimin's performances. The young man was mesmerizing. He knew how to work a pole too, but he didn't dance to seduce. He danced as a form of art.

He also made a lot of money doing lap dances. His most loyal customer just happened to be Namjoon. Although he dated Seokjin, the three of them knew that Namjoon did this to help Jimin earn money, even if the blue head wanted to be independent now. Namjoon just couldn't leave his best friend to fend for himself without helping him a little, at least.