~32~ Taste

Jungkook's lips molded with Jimin's as the younger remained knelt on the ground between Jungkook's legs. The older was shirtless from his massage session earlier, while Jimin was without his pants as he wore just his underwear and unbuttoned red dress shirt as he danced earlier. 

Their tongues caressed each other gently, lips clasping over the other as they kissed, Jimin's hands on Jungkook's thighs. Jimin felt small, being in between Jungkook's thighs and on the ground, but he loved the feeling of submission each time Jungkook asserted himself.

When they pulled away from the kiss, Jimin's red and kiss-swollen lips smacked together, before he spoke.

"Can you, maybe, teach me how to please you orally?" Jimin asked his lover. Jungkook felt butterflies in his belly hearing that. Jimin never did that before, and he was going to learn something new yet again, thanks to Jungkook.

"You want to learn to suck me off?" Jungkook asked, leaning back to rest on one arm while he tangled his fingers within Jimin's dark black locks, rooting his fingers. His chiseled abdomen was on show, and Jimin licked his lips at the sight.

"Yes, sir, I do," Jimin answered his lover. Jungkook just continued to massage Jimin's sculp with his fingers.

"Undress me," Jungkook began to give his instructions. Jimin nodded excitedly, his small and chubby fingers going up to undo Jungkook's suit pants button. Then, he unzipped it, before he began to tug them off, with Jungkook lifting his hips off the bed in aid.

Once Jungkook was fully nude and sitting at the foot of the bed, Jimin blessed himself by being in between Jungkook's thick and firm thighs, staring right at his desired part.

Jungkook's thighs were pale, muscular, and Jimin's eyes could see veins here and there. The younger's eyes met with Jungkook's erection that was still growing to full length, seeing the effect he had on Jungkook.

Jimin spread Jungkook's thighs further apart, before leaning forward to leave a small butterfly kiss to his inner thigh, the pale skin feeling warm against Jimin's lips.

Jungkook watched with a shuddering breath as his lover kissed up along his inner thigh, his spine tingling at the view.

Jimin moved on to kissing Jungkook's left thigh now, the wet kisses with a little bit of tongue adding suction sounds to the action.

Jimin kissed up until he reached higher within the inner thigh, extremely close to Jungkook's erection. Then, Jimin began to suck love marks to the skin, enjoying how the color began to change every time he pulled back to check.

Jimin was very satisfied with the way the color changed to a dark purple, leaving multiple hickeys to Jungkook's thighs as he claimed what he owned.

His hands caressed every inch of Jungkook's thighs, moving up to holding Jungkook's hips as he sucked dark hickeys everywhere.

"Angel..." Jungkook huffed as he felt his arousal beginning to surface, his erection too hard now as he held himself up with one hand, his other hand buried in Jimin's locks.

When Jimin was satisfied with the taste of Jungkook's skin, he pulled back to admire his work, before he looked up at his lover.

"Guide me to please you the way you like it. I want to be good to you," Jimin confessed, his knees on the ground as he palmed Jungkook's inner thighs.

"Okay, Angel. Take me into your mouth first," Jungkook directed his lover as he had a hand in Jimin's hair. The younger did as told, wrapping his lips around the older's hard cock.

Jungkook smelled so good, tasting even better once his tip touched Jimin's tongue. The older man moaned at the feeling, having his first blowjob after ten years. Jimin shut his eyes, his tongue savoring the taste as he waited for his next instruction.