7 - Beginnings

Friday came all too quickly. It was anticipated by Jimin, but Jungkook was the one who stressed the most.

As usual, Jungkook kept stressing over silly things, but the main issue was that he was meeting Jimin at his work building. How could he make it so that nobody suspects him of fancying the younger?

He didn't want rumors to spread. He knows the public. Rumors spread like wildfire, especially if there are people out to defame him and the company.

However, Jimin was excited. He wanted to see the CEO. He kept thinking back to Jungkook's voice over the call on Wednesday night.

It was a bright morning, the time being approximately eight in the morning, as the blue head dried his hair, getting ready and looking appropriate. He didn't have any suits he could wear. He never really had a reason to buy any, but he could with the money he had saved in his bank account. He was very savvy with finances. Namjoon taught him a lot, and one of those things would be to save up.

Just as the young dancer was getting ready with some bounce in his step, his cellphone suddenly began ringing. He picked it up without hesitation, not even caring to look at the caller ID thinking that maybe it was Namjoon who called him so early in the morning.

"Hi, Joonie~" Jimin cooed when he answered. There wasn't an instant reply like Jimin expected from his best friend. Instead, there was another response.

"Who is Joonie?" Jimin heard Jungkook's voice. Immediately, the younger blushed as he realized that the CEO called him this morning.

"Uh, Mr. Jeon. Good morning," Jimin gulped as he began to tuck his dress shirt inside his jeans. He didn't have a suit but he did have a couple nice dress shirts.

"Good morning, Angel. Were you...expecting a call from someone else?" Jungkook questioned as he too, was nervous. Jimin tucked his hair behind his ear, a delicate habit he just picked up when he was younger.

"N-no... It's just my best friend usually calls me in the mornings sometimes so I didn't expect it to be you," Jimin said as he took a seat on his couch in his living room.

"Mm, I see. Are you coming to my office today, Angel?" Jungkook asked, the younger blushing. Jungkook called him Angel a lot. It was sweet and very endearing, but was it appropriate?

"Yes, Mr. Jeon, I am," Jimin spoke, inhaling as he thought about the older man. Seeing him today made him a little nervous. Jungkook was indeed good looking.

"Then I expect to see you soon, okay? I will be free from ten AM so be here shortly after that. Don't keep me waiting, Angel,"  Jungkook said, causing Jimin to blush further. Just the authorative tone in his voice made Jimin feel a fluttering sensation in his belly.

"Don't worry, Mr. Jeon. I'll be there on time," Jimin spoke in a quiet tone, not trying to show his excitement. It was still early in the morning, and Jungkook had just finished his conference call with the international sectors so he was free for the next fifteen minutes. However, he felt like catching up with Jimin even though they spoke on Wednesday.

Jungkook sat in his office. Instead of the usual stress ball in his hand, he had his cellphone in his hand, talking to Jimin. The entrepreneur was clad in a full black suit. He was said to meet Jimin today, hence, for some particular reason, he styled himself up really well. He gelled his hair in place, wore a fitting suit that showed his physique well, and even shined his formal shoes. His ears were decorated with earrings, multiple pairs on each ear, his fingers adorned multiple rings on each hand. Overall, he looked expensive - and hot too.

He had his ankles crossed, feet resting on the edge of his desk, his cellphone pressed to his ear as his office was empty. The CEO stared out of the window, nibbling on his bottom lip gently as he conversed with Jimin.