~26~ Ownership

Jungkook immediately grew lustrous as he stared down at his bold lover.

"Oh yeah? You want me to be possessive tonight?" Jungkook asked, just to make sure. Because, he knew he could get a little crazy if he were to show just how possessive he could be. After all, that was one of his worst qualities, according to himself.

"Absolutely... Nobody has ever owned me before. I think I might enjoy it, don't you?" Jimin teased, knowing how to work his lover up.

Jungkook groaned, dipping his head into the crook of Jimin's neck, the collar of Jimin's dress shirt tickling Jungkook's chin as he began to pepper kisses along Jimin's neck.

"You have no idea what you're asking for, Angel. When I own you, you won't be able to think clearly afterwards. All that will be playing in your pretty little head will be my constant reminders of how much you belong to me. You'll only be able to think about our bodies connecting. Is that what you want?" Jungkook asked his boyfriend, just to make sure he could go crazy tonight without crossing any boundaries.

"You already own my heart, Jungkookie. Might as well own my body too," Jimin urged his lover on as he tilted his head back, feeling Jungkook's lips slowly kiss his neck, the sensuality of the kiss torturing the younger because it was just slower than snail's pace.

Jungkook growled softly, feeling an uncontrollable urge to own his lover right now. Jungkook never had such primal urges before but with Jimin, the fact that the younger had only ever been with Jungkook just aroused him more.

Jungkook's hands moved to grip Jimin's dress shirt before pulling hard on the material, snapping the buttons as he tore his shirt open. Jimin gasped when Jungkook instantly began kissing his body, his lips sucking hickeys to the center of his chest.

Jimin didn't even care about his ruined shirt. He could just buy a new one. But, he'd be stupid if he didn't admit how frustratingly sexy it was to have Jungkook rip his shirt open.

"Damn, Jungkook. You're really aggressive, aren't you?" Jimin teased. If there was one crazy dynamic, almost dangerous, between these two it would be Jimin's ability to mock somebody and Jungkook's ability to prove somebody wrong. It was dangerous because in situations like these, it could end in only one way, and that would be Jungkook completely leaving his lover bedridden for a couple days.

"Oh, yes I am. You fucking love it though, I know you do. Because if you didn't, you wouldn't have pushed me to this point," Jungkook spoke in a low tone, his voice sending blood rushing straight to Jimin's cock as the younger got turned on.

"Aha... You know me too well, Mr. Jeon," Jimin smirked to himself, feeling highly aroused as he breathed heavier now, Jungkook's hands undoing his belt and pants button as he moved lower. Jimin just tilted his head back against the pillows as he felt his lover removing his pants for him. Now, Jimin was just in his ripped dress shirt, his lower clothes being removed by Jungkook who got off the bed to pull them off Jimin's legs.

Jungkook just dropped Jimin's clothes to the floor, before he unbuttoned his own dress shirt, leaving it on as he just exposed his torso, before climbing back over Jimin.

Then when his face was leveled with Jimin's, his eyes darkened as he smirked, looking down at his boyfriend. Jungkook brought a hand up to softly caress Jimin's cheek, although his gaze was the opposite of gentle.

"Such a pretty little prey, laying helpless on my bed. Do you have any idea how many new things I want to do to you?" Jungkook asked, a hand moving to wrap his fingers around Jimin's neck, not applying any pressure.

"Why don't you show me, sir?" Jimin teased, the naughty glint in his eyes just pushing Jungkook over the edge. The older leaned forward and captured Jimin's lips with his, kissing him passionately and quite starvingly as he nibbled on Jimin's lower lip gently, seeking refuge inside his mouth.